Duncan VS Scott - who's team are you on?

previously...

Alright, now the fun part.

Beating him up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COURTNEY POV:

He cuts the the call, and  I grab my essentials. Pepper spray, my phone, keys, torch, bandaids, gauze and wipes. I put them in my bag. 

You never know what could happen at a fight. My mother taught me to be always be prepared. 

I put on a simple outfit, that is easy to run in, but is still cute.

(her fit)

DUNCAN POV:

I can see Scott coming, and I get ready. It's now or never. I'm beating him up. 

'Well, hello Duncan. I've been expecting you.' I hear somebody say, in a tone just like farm boy's. 

Wait.

It is  farm boy.

 Huh? Wasn't he walking towards me? 

Who was that other gu- 

My thoughts are suddenly interrupted by a large amount of force to my back. I stumble a little bit. That motherfucker really pushed me, huh? Wow. He's got balls. Well, for now. All of that 'cool tough guy' stuff will go back to 'pedo farm boy' in about, fifteen minutes.

He is going to pay for hurting princess. Once, and for all. 

And, his hospital bills after this, of course!

Ha!

His fist moves closer to my stomach, and when it comes, just close enough, I hoist my legs up and kick him, square in the face. I hear something crunch. I think I broke his nose. Oops!

Although my back hurts a little bit from after that, I ignore it. 'For princess,'  I say to myself.

We fight for a bit, until a car pulls up. Not any car, Courtney's  car. 

Her dark, hunter green Tesla pulls up, and Scott, like the simp he is, stops mid fight and skips right over to Courtney's car, saying 'Courtney! Oh, you're finally here! Look, your no good, criminal boyfriend (adding an annoyed and jealous tone on 'boyfriend') is beating me up, and calling me a no good stupid little farm boy!'

I try to say something, but Courtney mouths 'don't worry, I got this'   I trust her, and step back.

She opens her mouth, and I brace myself for the coming storm.

SCOTT POV:

I have sooo  got this! I'm sure Courtney, or should i say, 'Mee amooray' (he says it) definitely believes me! Her no-good criminal boyfriend is going down!

Courtney.

Is.

Mine.

COURTNEY POV:

'Okay, first of all Scott, I am not  your mi amour. That's not even how you pronounce it. Second of all, Duncan is not  my boyfriend. We went on one date, and that STILL doesn't give you the chance to butt in. What if I want  him to be my boyfriend. How would you feel about that, huh?' Duncan is about to say something, but I snap at him. 'Shut it Duncan!' 'yes princess...' he mutters. 'Alright, back to you.'  I say, hinting disgust.

I yell at him for roughly fifteen minutes, until I stop and go to Duncan with bandaids. When I'm walking to him though, Scott slaps my ass. 

That's it. I hit him.

Hard. 

On the cheek.

He starts to bleed, but I don't care. I hit him.

Again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

I just keep hitting him, taking out all my sadness, anger,  all the trauma, the tears, everything.

Fuck you, Scott.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I FINALLY UPDATED GUYS THATS CRAZY!!!

Im losing motivation by every ticking second so like yea thats great..

The story might end soon, as well! So comment down what u think the endings gonna be!!

Have a great day/night,

Love,

Nikola