Months later

2 months later it's currently may 16 and I'm finishing up my last final before I can go home.
"Ok class times up you can go home and enjoy your summer who ever needs more time can stay after school, have a great summer and good bye seniors see you all tonight at the ceremony!congrats to all for your hard work!"Mrs.S said.

I got up and headed out when a pair of strong arms picked me up and threw me over their shoulder "Jack Gilinsky put me down." I hit his back not to hard.

"Not a chance."we got to his car and he pinned me to the door and kissed me "we did it babe."

"Well technically we still have graduation at 6pm and its 12:45 so we still haven't don't it yet."i said smiling knowing he would be frustrated.

"You always have to correct me don't yah."he said giving me a peck.

"It's you not yah and well if I don't who will."I smile and got in the car. we went to my house first.

"What should I put on?" I said looking at the dresses in front of me.

"Um you look beautiful in the color nude."jack said leaving 3 dress only.

"Tight or lose fitting."i said looking at him

"Umm let's see try them on por favor."he said I laughed as he spoke Spanish.

"Ok then no sugar coating."I tried on the lose fiting one and came out. "no you need to throw that away it looks weird." he said

"Well thanks for listening to me."i said and he just said "hey your words not mine."I tried on the tight one.

"Oh no no no. that's more for when we are Alone."he said giving me a smirk. I tried on the third one which was tight from the top and loose from the bottom.

"Wow! You look amazing babe."he said "ok found my outfit black heels?" I asked and he nodded.
...
I was applying make up when Jack came in "your done already."i asked him it was 5:29 we had to be their at 5:40.

"Actually I was ready and hour ago." he smiled I just mumbled "show off."

I finished and got my gown and put it on top of me and slipped into it a got my cap and walked downstairs with both of our parents waiting for us.

"Oh your dad would have been so proud sweetie."my mom said with tears falling from her face. we hugged everyone and it was finally time to go so we left and headed to our spots in line.
...
"Jack gilinsky..oh we won't be missing this one."the principle joked as Jack came to shake his hand Jack was a semi trouble maker.
After what seem like hours my name came up and I shook everyone's hand and walk off to meet our family's "oh oh pictures Brenda c'mon."after 50 pictures I went towards Jack and we took more pictures it was crazy I felt famous.