"The date"

It's was 12:30am and we were getting our suit on. We head out to board the plane. As the plane started taking off I felt my stomach flip I guess Jack notice cause he grabbed my hand.
"It's never to late to turn back." I shook my head "I have to get this over with." We stood up and the instructed reminded us how to land I glared at Jack for making me do this and then the instructed told us when ever were ready we can jump I looked at Jack and he grabbed my hand and we jump off.
"Omg!! Jack I'm going to kill you!!!!!" I yelled as I looked down our hands were still attached. I could see Jack was enjoying it and he just laughed the whole way down.once we landed we took the suits off.
"So here's your $200 I owe you."he said handing me money.
"Oh I was just kidding..i wasn't serious."i looked at him turning down the money.
"Are you sure a deals a deal."he said handing me the money again
"I'm positive, hey are you hungry or is it just me." he laughed and said "no I'm hungry too shall we go out to eat."i nodded and we left the place.
...
"Oh my gawd this is so good I haven't been here in forever!" I was currently shoving the burger from in and out in my mouth.
"You have a little." Jack said pointing to his mouth.
"What..where?" He laughed at me trying to look for the mess on my face
"Here..i got it." he wiped it away and our eyes locked on each other. Until I shoved a frie into his face and he just laughed.
"I seriously missed you."he said wiping the ketchup of his face.
"Yah well I missed you to."i smiled at him.
We threw our trash away and he put his arm around my shoulder "we need to have more dates."he said I raised an eyebrow I couldn't tell if he was hitting on me or not?
"Yah more "dates."i said with my fingers making the quotation sign.
"Why do you say it like that."he said as we got in the car.
"Because we're friends and we can be socially awkward around each other right?" I said looking at him.
"Well friends with like 3-5 benefits?"he said looking away.
"Ahahahaha!" I laughed and stopped when I notice he was serious.
"Wait your serious..umm Jack look-."he cut me off
"I know you don't like me blah blah it's ok."he said with a fake smile.
"Actually I wasn't going to say that..what I was going to say is I don't know where my feelings are for you and maybe we should take things slow to see where my feelings go and maybe then if we're both ready then we can figure something out."i said making him look at me he nodded and said
"I would love that."