The party

I had on a black skinny jeans with my 5sos sleeveless shirt and my black converse. I walked into the party and headed to the back yard I saw a group of people standing around a stage and a screen but I couldn't see or hear what was going on I walked back inside and grabbed a drink. 30 mins past by and I was getting ready to leave when the music stopped playing and everyone started laughing I ignored it and got in my car and then I seen a mad Jack walk out he was walking home I stop at a stop sign and rolled down my window "hey!!you need a ride?" i seen him he look like he was going to cry, he nodded and got in. I mean he stop being my best friend I never stopped and it was way to far for him to go walking.
The car ride was silent until I pulled up on my street "this isn't the way to my house." Jack mumbled
"I know but what type of person would I be if I let you go home smelling like that and the fact that you were drinking."i pulled into my drive way.
"What about your mom."he asked not making eye contact
I sighed "home alone."he nodded and we went inside. I was instantly greeted by Bruno who was really big now he grew a lot in 2 months he barked at Jack "wow when did you get a dog." he asked
"On my birthday." I said bluntly
We headed to my room I threw him some shorts and a shirt and I got undressed in the bathroom when I came back Jack was still siting their.he looked up and I motioned for him to go use the bathroom he got up and said
"Why are you doing this?"
I sighed and responded "because you might never forgive me for what ever I did but I learn to forgive and forget and also because I never stop being your best friend you did."he gave me a side smile and walked in.
When he came out he looked around my room and I saw him staring at a certificate I had since we were 7 years old it read 'the best friend in the world goes to Brenda underwood from Jack forever and ever bff's.'
"I never through it away, I kept everything." I said he looked up and he had tears in his eyes.
He sat on the bed next to me.
"I'm sorry." he looked at me now crying.
"It's ok." he leaned on my shoulder.