Y/N Todd Origin

“Red Hood, you are under arrest,” A hero said from behind.

Red Hood was about to leave a villain he killed. The villain killed 2 children who wished to be heroes. Y/N tossed his guns in the air and turned to the hero in question, Mt Lady. She was pointing at him.

“Well shit, I guess I have been found.” Y/N said.

“After months of your carnage,” She added.

“How did you find me?” He asked.

“We have been investigating your murders and guessing your next target.” 

“So you know I am more justified,” the Red Hood crossed his arms..

“You can’t justify murder!”

“So we just slap their wrist and hold them captive until someone breaks them out? What about Stain? He killed and crippled so many heroes.”

“It’s our process, it has been working for a long time.”

“Or is that what the media says?”

Mt. Lady rolls her eyes, “You are under arrest Red Hood.” She holds handcuffs.

“Didn’t know you were into that sort of stuff,” Y/N remarks.

Her face turns slightly red, “Shut it, pervert.”

She turned him around and put the cuffs around his wrists, tightly. It hurt him slightly but not enough for him to care. She then starts pushing him out of the alleyway and into the public view. She waved at everyone as she emerged and like clockwork, people gathered around them. Y/N rolled his eyes from under the mask. 

What was extremely unexpected was Mt. Lady pulled his helmet off. Y/N’s face was almost completely revealed. He had a red face mask, as well as an eye mask to still hide his identity but the front of his hair had a white streak instead of black like the rest of his hair.

Mt. Lady was surprised he still had his identity concealed but can’t seem to remember if she has seen that hair before. Hint, she never has. Suddenly, there were a lot of flashes of light on Y/N. He was practically blinded by the light. This was annoying. Mt. Lady tried removing the face mask but to her effort, it never came off.

She struggled for a few moments before giving up. News reporters showed up which was just delightful. Y/N was practically dying, waiting for the police.

“Mt. Lady, how did you catch Red Hood?”

“Mt. Lady, who is the Red Hood?”

“Mt. Lady, was he a tough challenge.”

Damn news reporters. Each one trying to get their own story while collectively getting the same story. He surrendered to her. He is supposed to be dead. He decided not to fight her. But he never said this. Any of this. Screw these people, they don’t deserve to know.

He suddenly felt something nudge him. Y/N turned his head and saw Mt. Lady gave him a slight smile, encouraging him to say something. Y/N rolled his eyes and stood up straight.

“None of you deserve to know anything but I guess I am easy to convince,” Y/N said before even more flashes blinded him, “Ah, god damn. Just know, the Red Hood wants to ensure a safer place for the next generation of heroes.”

Perfect timing, the police arrived. They approached the vigilante and took him from Mt. Lady’s grasp. He didn’t resist them as they were pushing him into the cruiser. But before he entered, he was blinded by more flashing lights. He sat there and was more happy to be out of their main sights and it’s not that bright.