Provisional License Exam

“I can’t remember the last time I was working so hard,” Y/N says, stretching.

Midnight smiles, “That’s good, afterall, room for improvement. I have an idea.” Y/N looked at her with curiosity, “Can you take multiple hits with your Quirk?”

“Well yeah but each hit shortens the duration I have before my body gets up,” Y/N informed her.

“Maybe we can use that for training, instead of one hit, we train with getting him more.” She offers.

“Fair eno-” Y/N gets cut off by a booming voice at the entrance.

“That’s enough Class A, Class B is scheduled for this training room every afternoon,” Vlad yelled out.

Y/N proceeded to walk past some pillars to get a good look at the other 2 on either side of him. Y/N was confused why Kirishima, Kaminari, and Deku were standing right next to each other. Y/N shrugged. Gotta stick to the schedule.

“Eraser, get your kids out of our way,” Vlad King demanded.

“You’re not trying to kick us out early when we have 10 whole minutes left, are you?” Aizawa questioned.

“Hey did you hear, the provisional licensing exam has a 50 percent pass rate, that means your entire class might fail,” The blonde dumbass said before laughing to himself.

“This guy is annoying,” Y/N said.

“You go that right,” Ojiro responded.

“And while we won’t be in the same location, our classes have applied to different spots.” Aizawa said as Vlad approached.

“There are 2 exam days, in June and in September, and the tests are held at 3 different places. We don’t want students from the same place fighting. So we split you up. Each school has at least one class at a single location.” Vlad explained.

Blondie started sounding crazy, “How unfortunate we won’t be facing each other directly.”

“Unfortunately, I won’t have the pleasure of beating your ass.” Y/N sighed.

“So we’ll be facing kids from other places,” Sero said.

“And on top of that, we are taking the test a lot earlier than most other students.” Deku added.

“That’s true, very few 1st years try for a provisional license. In other words, you’ll be facing students who have been training longer than you. And with Quirks you don’t know about, ones that are powerful. The content of the exam is a mystery, the fact is you’re going to have a hard time. Try not to get hung up on that, but keep it in mind.”

“Yes sir,” The students say.

“I have never done that to my body in all my life,” Y/N said, flopping onto the couch.

“I don’t know if that’s a good thing,” Kaminari comments.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“The whole Villain Killer thing. Who’s to say you won’t go back to that.”

“How dare you say something so right,” Y/N chuckles to himself, “5 days. I’ve been here for 5 days already.”

“Do ya think you’ll show us ‘under the Red Hood’?” Kirishima asks.

“That a good question, I’ll hit you with a maybe.” He rolled over. Kirishima sat next to him.

“You think you might go back to villain killing?” Sero asked.

“Probably not,” Y/N sighs.

“Wait, really?” Kaminari asked.