Bullet Club feud

House of Black with ROH Tag Team Champs Austin and Colten Gunn, Juice Robinson and KENTA were met by Jake Lee, David Finlay, The Young Bucks, Kazuchika Okada and Chase Owens who attacked them all till Acclaimed and Billy Gunn made the save since Darby Allin and Kyle are also their friends and House of Black retained World and Trios Championship as Kyle and Darby lost their championships, Kyle and Darby with Bobby Fish won NEVER Openweight Six - Men Championship from United Empire (TJ Perkins, Henare and Great O Khan) in a 6 team match with House of Torture, Bullet Club, Just 5 Guys, Kingdom and Chaos. 

And with Darby Allin, Redragon & Shota Umino becoming the Japanese Branch of House of Black and shifted there, Malakai Black, Buddy Matthews, Brody King and Julia Hart added Eddie Kingston, Adam Copeland and Mark Briscoe in their group as new members, Eddie and Adam won AEW Tag Team Championship, Mark Briscoe defeated MJF, Adam Cole, Hangman Page and Swerve Strickland to become AEW World Champion as Jake Lee, David Finlay, Young Bucks, Okada, Chase Owens, Jack Perry and Takahashi attacked them and finally Tony and Shad Khan announced that Bullet Club will face House of Torture in a Blood & Guts match. 

Brody King and Buddy defeated Perry and Okada in a tag team match, Black defeated Young Bucks alongside Mark in a Tables Match, Adam and Eddie finished Perry and Takahashi who gained a few new fans, and in the end Black, Brody, Buddy and Eddie defeated Young Bucks, Okada and Perry in an 8 man elimination match with a clean sweep victory, and finally Adam Copeland defeated The Bullet Club in a Gauntlet Match and retained Tag Team Gold when Eddie returned. 

House of Black with Santana and Ortiz defeated Bullet Club (Jake Lee, Chase Owens, Bad Luck Fale, Matthew and Nicholas Jackson, Kazuchika Okada, Clark Conners and Jack Perry) and Bullet Club Wardogs left Bullet Club aftermath and Undisputed Kingdom attacked House of Black, Santana and Ortiz became members of House of Black officially and reunited with Ortiz and Santana winning AEW and ROH Tag Team Championships from Hardy Boyz who retained IWGP Tag Team Championship and won AEW Tag Team Championship and AAA Tag Team Championship and won CMLL Tag Team Gold and retired. 

Eddie, Mike Santana, Ortiz and Mark Briscoe defeated Adam Cole, Mike Bennett, Matt Taven and Roderick Strong in an eight man tag team match to win in a Cage Match, and Griff Garrison and Cole Karter joined them against House of Black.