Don Callis Family & WWE v AEW

Don Callis Family (Kyle Fletcher, Will Osprey, Will Hobbs, Konosuke Takeshita & Mark Davis) challenged the House of Black to a friendly matches or a list of fights below -

1. CMLL Trios Championship vs AEW Trios Championship as Hobbs, Takeshita and Osprey vs Brody, Black and Buddy in a No Holds Barred 

2. TV Title vs International Title as Kyle Fletcher vs Adam Copeland in a Ladder Match for both titles 

3. Mark Davis vs Mark Briscoe for ROH TV and AEW World Championships in a Street Fight 

Adam Copeland got Christian Cage for his managerial role and now, fight was on as House of Black retained Television Titles and Trios Titles and even World Titles and Don Callis Family did win CMLL Trios Titles in a rematch, Kyle Fletcher got injured by Sammy Guevara and Daniel Garcia and House of Black defeated Don Callis Family in a friendly elimination match with Don Callis and Malakai Black shaking hands and House of Black still under AEW Contracts invaded WWE. 

House of Black as Alister Black, Buddy Murphy, Edge and Brody King challenged Bloodline Jacob Fatu, Tama Tonga, Simi Fale (Bad Luck Fale) and Solo Sikoa as House attacked Solo Sikoa in a house show in Amsterdam in Holland or Netherlands which is the home country of Malakai Black and took the whole group out as Solo won WWE Title, Tama and Fale won Tag Team and Fatu became US Champion. 

House of Black defeated Bloodline in a four vs four elimination match and in War Games House of Black with Eddie Kingston, Nick Gage and Mark Briscoe defeated Bloodline with Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton and Bron Breaker in a 7 vs 7 War Games Match as Edge speared and made Breaker tap out to win. 

House of Black defeated Bloodline in a Street Fight and later Breaker, Orton, Rhodes and Matt Riddle in a four vs four elimination match as Julia Hart defeated Becky Lynch, Bayley, Dakota Kai and Chelsea Green with Piper Niven in back to back matches. 

Malakai Black added Seth Rollins as an Honorary Member and House of Black returned to AEW, losing the Trios Championship, Brody King joined AAA, Malakai Black joined TNA, Buddy and Adam joined NJPW and Eddie and Mark continued wrestling and Julia joined Ring of Honor and Stardom Wrestling later.