House of Black returns

House of Black returns after 3 to 4 years as Malakai Black joined New Japan Professional Wrestling with Buddy Matthews, Brody King ventured into TNA and Julia roaming into Chile, Mexico, Puerto Rico and German Professional Wrestling promotions and finally House of Black returned as Undisputed Kingdom lost the championships to House of Torture as EVIL, Yujiro Takahashi, Sho Tanaka, Ren Narita, Yoshinobu Kanemaru and Dick Togo celebrate, a video package pops up and Malakai Black was seen, and cut to the chase, Julia Hart leads the House into attacking and with Kyle O'Reilly take out the House of Torture and now, cleared out the ring, Brody King announced time to take back AEW, holding the International Championship won by Yujiro Takahashi and now, Darby Allin and Kyle O'Reilly became members and Malakai Black put out Adam Cole and Roderick Strong. 

House of Black, Darby Allin and Kyle O'Reilly defeated House of Torture in 5 v 5 match and House of Black added Darby Allin into their group as The House of Black led by Sting in Allen, Texas defeated The House of Torture and Sting had earned membership, House of Black (Brody, Black and Buddy) won Trios Tournament and went into Double or Nothing taking AEW Trios Championship and LIJ (Naito, Titan and Bushi) taking ROH Trios Championship, splitting them, Jay White joined House of Black as Bullet Club Gold went on hiatus as Gunns and Juice Robinson joined KENTA on DEFY Wrestling and New Japan. 

Jay White defeated Evil for AEW World Championship, Allin and Kyle won TNT and International Championships, Julia won ROH and AEW World Women's Championships from Britt Baker and Ruby Soho in a Ladder Match, and now Jay White challenged Evil into a Blood & Guts Match with Losing Team Leaving and EVIL agreed. 

EVIL, Yujiro Takahashi, Yoshinobu Kanemaru, Dick Togo, Jack Perry, Ren Narita & Sho were defeated by Malakai Black, Brody King, Buddy Matthews, Jay White, Darby Allin, Kyle O'Reilly and a debuting Alex Hammerstone who is TNA World Tag Team Champion with Jake Something and 2x World Heavyweights Champion and former X Division Champion. 

Blood & Guts ended with House of Torture implosion as Dick Togo announced he will be retiring soon, Kanemaru left the group, EVIL and Takahashi began feuding with Sho and Jack Perry and Narita joined Suzuki instead and House of Black were challenged by Bullet Club.