Undisputed Kingdom

Santana and Ortiz went into different companies, Kingston too quietly left the group, joining NWA, Copeland and Cage won Crockett Cup and NWA Tag Team Championship, and split up again on good terms, not retiring, Copeland rejoined the group, and Pride & Powerful also came in support, House of Black lost the Trio Championship to Kenny Omega, Chris Jericho and Kota Ibushi, Paul Wright became World Champion in Golden Jets group. 

Buddy and Black won Tag Team Titles, Brody became Heavyweight Champion, Julia brought TBS Title back in the group, Adam Copeland won International Championship and came into the group again, and now, they began feuding with Adam Cole and his group, attacking them as Taven and Bennett defeated Acclaimed, Butcher & Blade, Major Players, Best Friends, Aussie Open as well as Wardogs (Conners and Moloney) and attacked them all, Bennett and Taven won a large segment of fans with that segment and finally Adam Cole and Malakai Black fought in a Street Fight with Malakai Black winning and taking out Roderick Strong too one by one, and defeating Cole. 

The House of Black and Undisputed Kingdom began exchanging wins and losses one by one, as Copeland defeated Roddy and Cole in a 2v1 and put Cole on a table and began defending International Championship till losing to Ishii aka Stone Pitbull in a Ladder Match, Copeland won AEW and GHC World Championships and challenged Seiya Sanada and Kazuchika Okada and Chris Jericho and Kenny Omega and scoring wins after wins and finally Undisputed Kingdom and House of Black fought. 

House of Black won and Don Callis Family who won Titles across Australia, America, Canada and Mexico came forwards to a friendly challenge, Hobbs defeated Black and Brody in a back to back match and Don Callis Family and House of Black now with a big fan base, agreed to it.