𝙩𝙬𝙤.

𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

just like Novalie expected , it was way hotter in Barcelona. on the jet , she had gotten so cold and started to shiver , but once they landed and she got out of that plane , she hurriedly got the hoodie off of her upper body.

the singer was now outside in the front , walking towards the car they hired , with her two friends and her younger sister behind her.

"why're you in such a hurry?" Theo spoke and Nova scoffed. "you're just walking slow" she muttered under her breath.

a man , almost 6'2 , was standing infront of a sleek black car. it was so shiny that it almost made Nova blind. he had a whiteboard in his hands that had Windsor written on it.

Nova almost sighed out of relief and walked towards him , ushering her friends to walk faster.

"Ms Windsor?" the man asked , his accent thick. it made Theo look at him with fuck me eyes.

"that's me." Nova started. "i assume you're...Saul?" she asked , wondering if she pronounced his name correctly. she wouldn't know because all the man did was nod his head and opened the back of the car to put their suitcases in.

the car was huge and had enough space to hold all of their suitcases. Nova put her suitcases in and kept her shoulderbag and the purse with snacks with her , while everyone did the same.

she hurried into the car and put the bags on the floor , buckling herself in.

"you're so hasty" Sage spoke as she got into the car , Theo and Noa following her shortly.

"yes , because my body is begging for a bed" Nova spoke. her legs , arms and back were sore and all she wanted , was a massage and a good nap.

the car started moving. "guys , if i knew Barcelona had such fine ass men , i would've come way earlier" Theo started.

"it's only been a couple of minutes and i've seen about 10 gorgeous men around" he continued.

"yeah , it's only been a couple of minutes and you're already looking for your next love interest" Sage spoke as she got her phone out.

Theo narrowed his eyes at her. "atleast i have good taste in men"

Nova groaned. "you two are like little children" she spoke. Theo and Sage looked at her with offended expressions.

"she started it" Theo accused Sage.

Noa was just staring at them with a big smile as she listened in to their conversation.