𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚.

𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

the invitation to Barcelona's game was last minute and Novalie couldn't get a shirt. so she just settled with a white bodysuit and a pair of jeans and paired it with her sneakers.

the game was not for another three hours but Nova didn't mind getting ready beforehand.

they had a lazy day today and just slept in. Nolan had ordered them some food before he went in for training and Theo just got them some redbulls.

"how are you dressed yet? game's at 4" Sage spoke as she walked into the livingroom. Nova was sitting on the couch , with a glass of orange juice on the expensive table next to her and a book on her lap.

"well , sue me for not wanting to run around like a headless chicken at the last minute" she shot back and heard Sage's scoff.

Sage then leaned over and grabbed Nova's orange juice before taking a few sips. Noa was outside , tanning , while Theo was in the kitchen, making his 5th snack of the day.

"is it just me or did you put in extra effort?" Sage asked over the rim of the glass. Nova lifted her head and raised a brow.

"what's that supposed to mean?" the girl questioned , causing Sage to shrugged innocently. the singer pulled her feet on the couch and continued to take sips of Nova's drink.

"i'm just saying. you never look this good for us when we go out"

Nova groaned. "you know , sometimes i just want to throw a brick at your head"

Sage smiled in return. "you love me"

"barely"

Nova went back to her book before she got thirsty. "can you give me my drink back"? she asked her best friend. all Sage did was shook her head.