~Prologue ~

The wind rustled the leaves and the morning sunlight peeked through the jharokha of his room. The ten years old Suryabhaan sat looking at the sky, wondering if he would any day, accompany his Nanosa and the King Veeramdev for a war. What a pleasure it would be! Fighting for his motherland! 10 years more and he would be standing there as the commander in chief of Ardhya's army. He had promised that to himself. Little did he know fate had other plans for him.

---------------------------------------------------------x----------------------------------------------------------------------

Long years ago, after the ancient era had ended and the medieval was about to begin, in the very heart of the Indian subcontinent- the Bharatvarsha, was situated the magnificent kingdom of Suryataal the 'land of protectors'. Suryataal essentially was a union of 12 states. Each royal possessing a different power, bestowed upon him/her, to protect the country. It would be a grand ceremony involving a gathering of the royals of all kingdoms when a prince or princess attained their powers. The powers varied drastically; a son's power was nowhere similar to what his father or mother had. The kingdom of Adhar mightiest of them all, was ruled by the Maharajadhiraj-(the king of kings and the assumed over ruler of all the kingdoms of Suryataal and consequently India). The current holder of this position was Veeramdev. His family had been presiding over the union of Suryataal for the longest period of time. His grandfather Maharajadhiraj Shauryabhaan had been the mightiest, renowned and respected of them all. The people loved their kings. The kings of Suryataal made sure as protectors of the country to help the ordinary kings look after their kingdoms. Everything seemed to go on perfectly, just until the arrival of the Kaizas from the North of the Indian subcontinent. Barbaric invaders, quenching their thirst for power and fanning their greed for more. All the kings of Bharatvarsha looked up to the kings of Suryataal, and they looked up to Veeramdev, the bravest of them all. Now it was up to Veeramdev to make the right decision and save them all.