Turnt Or?

Mel pov
Ramone told me everything that happened with bri & king.smh hope she not falling for him again.Right now im omw to my parents house with my boyfriend james.

"Charlieeeeeee , Cynthiaaaaa" i said walking through the house "girl hush "my dad said walking from hia study. I hugged him "hey dad" "hey babygirl,wusup pimpin" my dad said dapping james up "hey pops"."hey melanie" my mom said hugging the life outta me "dang ma can i breath" we laughed "hey handsome" said hugging james. "Ma don't do that ,you know he ugly" my mom laughed "leave that boy alone" james mugged me "i love you babe". We walked in the dinning room & ate dinner , my mom made lasagna ,salad ,breadaticks,& a chocolate pound cake. "How's bri doing "my mom asked "she's good ..she ran into king the other day,they on good terms i think".

"Oh really is he tryna take care of lil man"my dad asked "a lil bit" we finished eating ,then me & james went home. Me & james were laying down he was kissing all one me. "James .....moved " i moaned,he got on top of me "mel i love you" "i love you too" he removed our clothes ,then slid in.

"Aaah"
"You like that"He asked going faster
"Fuck yes"
"Turn around" i did as told ,he slide in from the back "shit throw that ass back"we kept going for an hour."damn mel" i laughed ,we took a shower,then fell asleep.

Next day
I called bri & told her about this party thats gonna be at club midnight ( i made that up ...i think not sure lol) she agreed on coming TURN UPPP!

7:45
"Bri you ready" i said walking in her room..Mones watching bad ass tonight lol."damn ma you look fine asf" i said looking at what she had on ,she had on a white versace dress that stopped mid thigh , matching heels ,red lipstick & her hair was curly ."thanka you look good too babymomma" i had on a black bodycon ,nude red bottoms ,pink lipstick ..my hair was straight. The doorbell rang ,i went to go get it ."hey babe " i said kissing james "eww you wearing that shit again" he said referring to my lipstick "boy anyways"

"Come on bri" james yelled from the living room."this thong aint doing no justice" bri said pulling out a weggie."nasty ass" jamea said laughing."nigga whatever" bri said ,i laughed bri locked up ,we got in the car & was headed to the club.
~
~
~
"Mel come dance with me" bri said pulling me on the dance floor ,face down was playing .Me & bri started twerking on each other "aww shit two fine mamacitas gettin it on the dance floor" the d.j said over the mic.People started cheering &forming a circle around us.

King Pov
I was sitting in VIP with magic ,j.j had babymomma problems so he couldnt come lmao whiiiiippeed. Lol anyways me & magic were smoking a blunt when i heard the d.j said "aww shit two fine mamacitas getting it on the dancefloor" me & magic looked over the railing & saw bri dancing on this girl."Damn man bri done grew up"magic said hitting the blunt.I told my bodyguards to go get them ,they came up to VIP & went staright to the bar."damn girl ...slow down"i sat beside her "oh so you called me up here ,mel looks its king" mel waved then walked off. "Where's our son?" I yelled over the music "with my friend" i nodded. I grabbed bri's hand ,we wenr in the private room in the back of VIP.

"Why we back here" she asked with her hand on her hip."Dance for me " i pointed to the pole."excuse you?" I walked over to her ,gripped her ass she let out a moan "i said dance".She walked over to the pole & started doing all kinds of tricks.She walked over to me & started grinding on my lap .i started kissing on her neck "k-king stoop" "nah " i laid her on the bed they had in there ,slide two fingers in & out of her ,i pulled my fingers out "nooooo,dont " she pulled me close to her "nah ma ,lets go".

"Hell nah,king you fucked this bitch"tania said getting all in my face. "Back tf up tania" i said tryna stop her fron junping on bri."bitch hope you know he's my man" bri laughed "& he's my babydaddy" bri said then walked off ,tania pulled her hair ,bri turnes around & decked her in the mouth tania fell back.Bri got on top of her & started beating her ass ,tania flipped them over & got a couple licks ...mel came outta nowhere & started beating t ass,after bout 10 mins of watching magic & I pulled them off of her.

"This aint over bitch" tania said looking all messed up."but i just beat yo ass ,you want mo??"bri said taking a shot.Damn bri thuggy asf."everytime i see you im beating yo ass " t said walking out the club "& we gone always be ready" mel said her & bri hi-fived ,they walked out to their car. "Open the got damn car james" bri said kicking the door "calm down babygirl" mel said. "Nah that hoe tryna fight me over a nigga i already had & DONT want" she started walking down the road,damn that hurt she dont want me no more..nah she still want big daddy ;D.

"Smh ..bri,bri,bri"mel said "she'll be okay"nel said looking at me."where bri at"james im guessing said "she's walking ,come on lets go home,bye king" "bye" they got in their car & drove off.

Bri Pov
Cant believe that hoe tried me like bitch i do not want king no more,he is just my babydaddy! I was walking down the street & this car pulled up beside me.

"Bri" i turned around & seen king
"go tf away"
"No! Come get in the car"
"I'll walk .. thank you"
"You got like 25miles to go ,you really gonna be stubborn & walk"
"Fine"
"Come on" he said opening the door i got in his audi r8 he jogged to the other side & got in.The ride was silent the only thing playing was the radio.

"You hungry"king asked keeping his attention on the road."yeah" he stopped by chioptle ,we ordered our food & went to king's mansion."you could've took me home" i said sipping my sprite."but i want you here" king said looking down at his food."king stop" i said eating my chips he looked up at me "bri im sorry for everything I did to you ,i guess i didnt notice what i had til it was gone ,I'm not saying we gotta be together but i jusf want you to know im never gone give up on you,kaysen,us & our future i really do love you brianna".

He wiped tears from my eyea i didnt kbow had fell "i love you too dante".we finished talking about life & etc.Afterwards I took a shower & we got in bed. Then fell asleep "thanks for the ride"i said closing the door "no problem tell lil man ill be over later " i nodded then walked up to my apartment .ramone was laying on the couch ."where yo been?" I explained everything to him "well dont make me have to beat his ass" he said punching the air "okay ...im finna go to sleep" "iight in finna go" "bye lock up for me" "gotcha" i went in my room put on a t-shirt & shorts & climbed in bed .

"Mommy " i heard kaysen say , i sat up "come here nugget" he cralwed in bed with me "i wait for you ,where you go" "i was with your dad baby" "he keep you safe" i laughed "yes he kept me safe " "oh otay " he snuggled up to me ,we fell asleep.

****mel in mm*****