Starting Over

Bri Pov
"Oh yes ma'am & your ........ Not pregnant " I felt happy knowing that I wasnt going to bring a child in this world knowing the way he/she got here . "Sir here's her medicine, if she begins to be distant or have suicidial thoughts she needs to take one tablet. " Magic nodded. King ran through the door "bri... Baby you okay" he ran up to me & kissed all over my face.

"I'm sorry who are you?" The doctor said... "Dante, her fiance" the doctor nodded then walked out, magic told him what the doctor said about my medicine, "iight well ima go on home, gotta take a shower.... Be safe y'all & get better bri " he kissed my for head then left.

"Where's kaysen? " I said "with Ramone ,you okay?" He pulled my hair outta my face "yeah, I'm fine... They gave me a pregnancy test" "&what it say" "that I'm...." Mel bust through the door "omg my boo" she ran & hung me "hey boo" I said wiggling outta her grip "you okay " "I'm fine " she turned & looked at king, I thought she was about to slap him "take care of my best friend" he nodded, she stayed & we talk for a long time.

"Well let me go, James just text me & said he wanted some Ass" she said swaying her hips. "finally so me & my boo can be alone" king said "fuck up " she said walking out "tell kaysen I said call me " I said to her. "Okay girl... Bye bri, bye test tube baby" . I bust out laughing.

"King come here " I said patting the bed, he got in the hospital bed with me "I love you Dante' "I love you more Brianna" we kissed, I'm talking tounge ,slob, lip biting, yaaas hunty lmao.

"Where's Tania" I said pulling away "don't worry my boys got her" I nodded "I want you & kaysen to come stay with me " "but king I like my apartment, & what about my job" "yeah I don't want you doing that anymore "
"I like making my own money " I said poking my lip out , he sucked on my lip "I gotcho " I smiled "alright then".

King Pov
I'm leaving the hospital on my way to the trap to deal with tania , I mean I would care but her baby ain't mind so it don't matter!

I walked in the 'Bone Room' it's called that because duuh niggas we dismember bodies & leave their bones in there. "king Im sorry... Please don't kill me" Tania said as I walked in, I started laughing "I'm not gone kill you........ Yet " she looked up she didn't look like that bad bitch I once new. "Where's Rico" she said coughing "oh Rico's gone " she started crying. I just walked out don't got time to be emotional to hoe that tired to kill my future ,my son & her niggas.

I went back home to straighten up so bri can come over & stay .... J.j staying with his babymomma so he can be closer to his daughter, magic found his own place closer to the trap.

4months later

Bri Pov
Its been 4 months since that incident happened... Rico died, tania's still in the 'Bone Room' & idek what happened to Egypt, he probably died In the house fire. I've been staying with king every since I left the hospital, things have been great but lately he's been going out all the time & coming home late, I didn't wanna say anything about it at first because maybe he just needed space.

Today I'm taking kaysen to Ms.gina's house & Im going with mel to her doctors appointment to find out what she's having. I put on a pair of acid wash jeans, a teal tank top that came up in the front & some brown sandals,My hair is still blonde I kinda like the blonde hair .

"Nugggeeeettt" he walked downstairs ,he looked so cute in his black overalls he had one unbuttoned, with a white shirt up under & his red Ferrari's 14s "you looked adorable baby" "thank you mommy.....where daddy"he said eating a go -gurt. "Daddy went to handle business " "he be gone for long time " "I know come on grandma waiting on you" ... We got in kings red Maserati & went to Ms.Gina's house.

"Look at my handsome grandson"Ms.Gina said pinching kings cheeks "ouch maw-maw" "go in the house & find you something to eat " he went in the house "no goodbye to mommy " I said with a hurt face ,he laughed "sorry.... Bye mommy" he hugged me "be good for your grandma " "always " he said walking back in the house.

"How you & Dante doing " she said sitting on the swing on the porch,I sat beside her "idk we okay, but he's barely home... He wanted me to quit my job, move outta my apartment... So I can be in a big house by myself" she shook her head "idk when he gone stop acting like a lil boy" "he needs to stop now... I can only take so much, what if he's cheating" "then you cuss him tf out & move on" I laughed "riiight, I gotta get going... My friend wants me to be with her for her doctors appointment " "okay, bye daughter in law... I'll take car of lil king" "okay.. bye".

I got In my car & started driving towards mel's OBGYN ... Hol up king's calling

Phone convo
BaeeBee<3 : where yo Ass at?
Me:damn can I get a 'hey ,how you doing how our son doing'
BaeeBee<3: fuck all that ! Where you at?
Me:Im out
BaeeBee<3: better not be cheating
Me:*laughs* goodbye king
BaeeBee<3: what thag shi-
End of phone convo

I pulled up to the doctor & seen mel's car & walked over she got out her car "hey girly" she said hugging me "hey ,where james at?" "Work" we walked in ,she signed in . We were talking about what she wanted to have, "Mrs.Harris " the nurse said.. we got up & followed her to the room.

Mel got on the table,the doctor out the gel on her stomach, she rubbed the stick on her stomach... "Well congratulations Mel your having twins" "oh my gaawwd, mel you're having twinsss " she was looking schocked .

Mel Pov
Twins? "Are you sure" the doctor "yes ma'am, here's your ultrasound pictures" she handed me the pictures & there it was my little baby's. "Soo what you gonna name them?"bri said standing by my car "idk yet, gotta talk to James" "aww I'm happy for you best friend,we gotta go baby shopping " I hugged her "thanks & okay, I'll let you know". She got in her car & drove off.