Doing What I Gotta Do

King Pov
"Hey Dante" Bri said walking in my office at the trap. She been helping me out round here since the baby shower...  I trust my baby momma more than Tania lmao anyways she walked in looking fine asf  "hey baby"I said licking my lips,  she laughed "don't call me that, what you wanted me to do" "count that stack over there" I pointed to a pile of money.

"How kaysen doing" " he's good, misses you" she said putting a rubber band around a stack. "Damn, I miss lil man too ... I'll come get him tomorrow " she nodded. I haven't seen kaysen that much cause of tania & I been outta town a lot this month.

"Hey daddy ,you need something " one of my workers asked walking in "Nah I'm good" she grabbed my dick "you sure daddy" "aye ima leave so you can get ya dick wet " bri said leaving "Ain't nobody want you  here anyways " "hoe hush & suck his dick .. like you was about to " I laughed, bri left.....  Me & shaunda got our lil fuck in.

"iight you can leave " I said putting my shirt back on.  "Why you being rude baby" "I'm not your baby now leave " she rolled her eyes & left.  I walked to the meeting room & seen bri otp.

"Aye I'm finna go make this drop, you wanna come?" "Nah gotta go get kaysen from Egypt's house " .. "tf he over at another nigga house for " I said getting mad "cause, his neice is over there & kaysen wants somebody to play with " "I keep telling you let's have another baby" she pushed me "boy whatever " she walked past me I grabbed her ass "stop playing with me " she giggled her ass in my hands "aint nobody playing " bruuh my dick got hard "umm excuse me" Tania said standing in the doorway.

"Umm I gotta go get kaysen " bri walked out "wtf was that king" Tania said getting all up in my face "what you mean" "you grabbing her ass & look yo Damn dick hard asf ,king im tryna change for you & you doinh shit like this " "man tania , come on" we got in the car & was driving down 52nd street then I got stopped by the police.
"How ya doing sir" "I'm good " "you know you we're going 60 in a 45" "oh I didn't even know " "yeah, do you have anything illegal in this car" "you can check if you want to "  me & Tania got out , they didnt find the white but they found a gun.

"Put your hands behind your back" they read me my rights then they put me in the back of the car.  They let tania drive my car back.

Tania Pov
Hey bitches!  Lmfao king dumb ass locked up!  He think I'm gonna be sitting around a nasty ass jail waiting on him? Nope Tania bout to get ha money. I called my baby daddy Rico...  Oh my bad,  yeah king not really my baby daddy but I got his dumbass thinking that.  When this baby born , Rico's killing king...  Ima get all his money & we gone live happily ever after with our baby.

I pulled up to my man's big ass mansion. I walked past the guards & into my man's office "hey daddy" he looked up from his work "wusup boo...  What information you have for me today" I sat on his lap "wellll king is in jail & he  wants me to bail him out " Rico did an evil laugh, "good, right where i want him".

"Bae what we gonna do" I said playing in his waves "sit back..  kings in jail what can he do?" I laughed "you right,but what about his babymomma" "oh I got my boy Egypt on that" I laughed bri think she in love but little do she know that he working for my man .

Bri gone get hers & her hoe ass friend mel .... Y'all think that baby she having is her bf? Nah. Me & my man gone kill all them how's including bri brat ass son,what ima do with somebody else damn kid & I barely want mine.

Bri Pov
I was sitting at home with Kaysen when my phone rung.
"Hello" "You have a collect from ........  Dante " I heard kings voice. Tf this nigga in jail for I accepted the call.

"Yo bri " "Why you in jail"I said walking in my room so kaysen wouldn't hear me  "got stopped by the police while I was with Tania bout to drop those gifts off  at my momma house " he said using code, cause the calls are recorded  "where Tania " "shit idk.. she was supposed to be coming to bail me out " I was quite "bri " "yeah" "you love me... Right?" I was quite again "Brianna?!" "Yes I love you" "remember that bag of clothes I told you to get from house " "yes" "I need you to take them to magic house " "okay " "try & come bail me out... This shit ruthless in here man " "30secs left " the operator said "I love you bri" "I love y-" I was cut off.

"Kaysen " he walked in my room "yeeeeess" I smiled "you wanna go stay with grandma for awhile" "yaayy grandma " "go back your bags " he went to go back. While he was doing that I called to see how much kings bail was....  They said it's $45,000 . Guess I'm going to work tonight.  I took a shower, put on my sweats & slides "kaysen you ready " he walked in with his spiderman suitcase "yes ma'am" I grabbed my ruffle bag. We got in the car, I dropped kaysen off at his grandma house I didn't want to tell her what was going on....  Didn't wanna upset her.

I pulled up to the hottest strip club in our town. I walked to the back to get dressed "Damn kakez.. haven't seen you in a long time, what made you wanna come in" another stripper name caramel said, I laughed "Need the money & need it fast " " I hear ya girl " she walked off to out on her outfit for tonight. I put on my black bra & thing, with my black 6inch heels .... I had by hair down with my bang out & pink lipstick to top it off.

I walked to V.I.P & magic & j.j talking to some niggas & hoes.... Nothing out of the ordinary.

"Aww shit it's kakez " this dude said..  I smiled & walked to the bar "aye kakez you gone dance " the same dude said, I walked over to the pole .... Speaker knockerz 'Dance' started playing . I spun around the pole then I hoped on it climbing to the top, I slid down doing a spilt,  & shaking my ass.  Niggas & biyches started throwing hella money. After the song went off I collected all my money, put it in my duffle bag then went to Ralph's office.

"Hey kakez,  you needed in the private room" "ugh omg...iiight " he walked over to me & gripped my ass "what?" I pushed him off of me "nothing..  don't touch me " he put me in his desk "your mine I do what I want" I kicked him in the balls .  He fell to the ground, I hurried ran to the door "don't come back until you ready to give me that pussy" I ran to the back put my clothes on, grabbed my bag & walked to the exit.

"Bri " I turned around "umm magic" "why you here" he said walking up to me "king.... He's in jail & I gotta bail him out " "why you just didnt get the money from his house" " I would... But the police are watching his house " "damn how much his bail is " "4,000..... Oh & it's this bag he gave me, he said to give it to you " "iight I'll come back & get it " "okay well bye" I started to walk off "bri... " I turned around "be safe" "I will "

I walked out to my car & seen a note on it, it read: 

                  Dear  Brianna,
  Just wanted to let you know that  what your doing WILL NOT  get yo baby daddy out of jail & I'll make sure of that . You think you can just take my man & get away with?  Bitch you got another thing coming. I wonder how would king feel to find out that kaysen isn't really his...... Hmmm, watch you back hoe!

Wtf!  I looked around, I got in my car & went home, took a shower & went to bed.