|Family|

RATHORE FAMILY

Amit Singh Rathore

Amit Singh Rathore

Grandfather of the male lead. A strict man with cold demeanor. Bade Rana Sa of Rajasthan. His sharp mind shaped all the other family members. He is a money minded man but is also a caring family man. For him his family matters a lot. Helps his grandson in handling business. Holds a soft side for every family member but doesn't express much,but also hold a loving and sweetest side for a certain person.

Bhavna Singh Rathore

Grandmother of the male lead. A strict lady with her morals. Badi Rani Sa of Rajasthan. Old from age but modern from thinking. A spritual women for whom her devotion is everything. A strong and loving woman. Loves everyone in the family a lot but have soft corner for Rudraksh. Runs NGO's and orphanages under Rathore Empire.

Rishabh Singh Rathore

Father of the male lead. One of the respected and feared man in the society. Rana Sa [ex King] of Rajasthan. Despite his emotionless nature one thing to be noted,he is totally whipped for his wife and hold a untold obsession towards her. A loving son and father for his children.
Handles the cyber department and company's under Rathore Empire.

Nandini Singh Rathore

Mother of the male lead. A soft and kind woman but also can show hell to the person who tries to hurt her family. Rani Sa [ex Queen] of Rajasthan. A devotee of lord Shiva. She loves her family and kingdom more than anything. Holds a great love and enthusiasm in dancing. A cardiologist by profession,also helps her mother-in-law in taking care of NGO'S and orphanages.

Saurya Singh Rathore

The younger brother of male lead. A heartless and cold person to the world but the most most childish person in front of his family. Hidden rajkumar [prince] of Rajasthan. See's his brother as his idol. Coo of Rathore Empire also a secret singer by profession.

Omkar Aggarwal

Bestfriend of male lead. A cunning and ruthless man. The Ceo of Aggarwal industries, one of the most successful and growing company in the business world. Rudraksh right hand helps him in his and legal works.Is one of the most handsome bachelor of the country. His world is his sister and the Rathore family. His parents died in a car accident in their childhood. Has a tragic past which have made him have a tough exterior around him. Loves his family die heartedly

Agastya Mittal

Bestfriend of the male lead. A grumpy and heartless man but a crackhead in front of his close one's, holds a soft side for a certain person in his heart. Ceo of Tech Titans an IT company which have reached a high peak of success in the world, and reached the top 5 list in the world. A self-made billionaire. Rudraksh left hand helps him in his works. One of the famous bachelor of the country. Only has his father as his family, his mother had died in accident. A silent storm for his enemies.