Lumithrax Crystal

Author's Note:

Hello my dear readers!
Thank you for the continued support for Corvus Bioweapon!

Please don't hesitate to tell me what you think of the story in the comments section! I'd love to know your thoughts.

Also, a reference photo of the Lumithrax Cave is up top for you.

Enjoy reading and don't forget to vote!

————

After the initial tour, Traxgynn led them to a shimmering oasis nestled within a verdant valley, its crystal-clear waters teeming with strange aquatic life. She gestured towards the pool, encouraging the trio to observe the creatures that dwelled beneath the surface.

"This is Vryxa. Water in your language. It supports all life forms on Corvus. We protect it." She informed.

The trio approached the oasis cautiously, marveling at the diverse array of alien species that thrived in its tranquil waters.

Traxgynn, on the other hand, observed them with a mixture of curiosity and wariness. Despite Zephyre's attempts to foster goodwill, the presence of the humans remained a source of unease for her.

"Traxgynn, the quality of your water is amazing! Back on Earth, humans don't take care of Vryxa. Instead, we pollute it. We destroy it." Zephyre informed with a sad notion.

"Your words are troubling," Traxgynn responded, her voice carrying a hint of concern. "Vryxa is the essence of life, a treasure to be cherished. Here, we hold great reverence for our natural resources and strive to protect them at all costs."

Zephyre nodded solemnly, his eyes reflecting a mix of admiration and remorse. "I admire that. It's something we humans could learn from you."

Traxgynn regarded him silently for a moment, her gaze piercing yet inscrutable. She could immediately tell that his aura was genuine. She sensed that he was really there to learn about the planet, but she couldn't be sure if the other two members shared his sincerity.

As they continued their exploration, the trio couldn't shake the feeling that they were treading on the precipice of something far greater than they could ever imagine.

As darkness began to settle, they hurried back to their space shuttle for the night. With Traxgynn's help, they safely navigated the alien terrain. Then after a brief farewell, they watched her towering form disappear into the shadows.

The moment she was out of sight, Alisa burst into uncontrollable giggles, her excitement spilling over. "I can't believe this is happening! We landed on an undiscovered planet and spoke to real-life aliens! This is surreal!" she exclaimed, covering her mouth in disbelief.

Zephyre shared her enthusiasm. "I know, right?! Imagine all the knowledge we'll gain from them!"

David joined in, clapping Zephyre on the back with a grin. "We should make you the official alien ambassador! You handled today like a pro. Honestly, I wouldn't have had the guts to talk to that creature one-on-one with how nervous I was. Great job, man!"

Zephyre shrugged off the praise, a little bashful. "I just wanted to learn more about this place. They've been pretty friendly, honestly."

David chuckled, but his tone shifted slightly. "Yeah? Well, don't let that fool you. These creatures aren't human, Zephyre. We can't afford to lower our guard. They're savage in their own way."

An awkward silence fell between them. Zephyre frowned, absorbing David's words. "Dave, just because they're not human doesn't mean they're savages. They've shown us nothing but kindness. Judging them based on their appearance or species is... well, that's very human of you."