Five

Sweetheart

"So, who was the source of information?" Emma asked Ray and I curiously whilst Norman was lost in his own thoughts

"Oh, that was us." I pointed at Ray and myself nonchalantly.

Norman looked and me as if I had just informed him his toilet blew up.

"We're the ones leaking info to mum." I stated.

Emma was looking at me like I had just described a complicated math equation to her. Then it clicked.

"IT WAS YOU????"

Ray and I nodded.

"Sorry about that reaction but I still don't understand."

"Yeah! Let me explain!" Norman waved his hand helplessly to Emma.

The simp explained to his beloved.

"So you're doing this for our sake?"

"Exactly." Norman told her smiling.

"The truth is, we were gonna tell you once you returned from the gate. But you left little bunny behind and started saying you'd take everyone along. Then mum found out so we had to manage the situation. Also, (Y/N) and I agree with you, taking the kids could be a good idea." He lied through his teeth during that last part.

We were about to walk away from the conversation.

"Guys wait up!" Emma said.

"Hm?" I turned.

The green eyed girl took my left hand, and Ray's right. Her tone switched from sweet to scary as her eyes widened. "Never sacrifice one of us like that ever again." She went back to a soft tone. "You guys aren't on your own anymore."

I smiled, "We won't do it ever again."

"That's a promise." Ray replied.

"Let's escape together, guys." She smiled and ran off to Don and Gilda.

The six of us ended up sitting in a circle. Emma told us that her and Gilda did some investigating and they think there's a secret room near Isabella's office. It seemed interesting. 

Yet Ray and I had all the internal information needed. So investigating that room would be far too dangerous and unnecessary. 

Therefore, after a long time of convincing Don (who wanted to figure out where Conny was sent), we agreed no one would check the secret room no matter what.

Emma, Norman, Ray and I agreed to observe the wall more to get more hints on the outside. But Emma gave us a bigger piece of information. 

She found a couple books written by a man named Willian Minerva. All his books had Morse code related to the farm so we think he's an ally of ours of some sort. The books said: Run, Doubt, Danger, Truth, Harvest, Monster, Farm and Promise.