V: The Heir Of Slytherin Part 2

Trigger Warning!

°~~~~°
November 1992

Talitha was in the Common Room, waiting for Draco as he was finding Crabbe and Goyle. Bored out of her mind, she tried to use non-verbal magic once more.

"Expecto Patronum" She casted, and just then, light started to form into a Silvery Grim. Talitha gasped and looked at the dog as it looked back at her, wagging it's tail. The young Black smiled. "Cool." She whispered. Her eyes glistening with awe.

Just Then, Draco arrived with his henchmen or whatever he calls them. But they were acting a bit odd. Talitha just shrugged it off, she never really knew them anyways.

Draco the sat besides Talitha, looking at Crabbe, then Goyle, then at his Cousin. "Are they alright?" Talitha asked, glancing at the two. "I don't know about them." Draco shrugged.

"The way those Weasly's behave, they're an embarrassment to the Wizarding World." Draco hissed, "All of them" He added. Crabbe's fist clenched in his robes. Talitha glanced suspiciously at the both of them, same does for Draco. "What's wrong with you, Crabbe?" Talitha asked.

Goyle Nudged Crabbe. Crabbe calmed down slightly "Stomach ache.." He muttered. Draco shook his head "You know, I'm surprised that the Daily Prophet hasn't done a report to all of this attacks." He continued. "Supposed Dumbledore is trying to hush it all up."

"Your Father always say Dumbledore is the worst thing that ever happened here." Talitha said, chuckling gently. Draco nodded. "He is right, you know."

"I'm not arguing with you."

"You're wrong!" Goyle shouted. Both Draco and Talitha glared at him. Goyle quickly silenced himself and looked away. "What?" Draco asked bluntly.

"You think someone here, is worst than Dumbledore?"

Silence. "H-Harry Potter..?" Goyle suggested, Draco looked amused.

"Here here, Good one Goyle." Delightly said by Talitha. "Saint Potter" Draco hissed. "And everyone thinks, he's the Heir of Slytherin?" Talitha laughed. "Some people believed I'm the Heir, But I convinced them I'm not. Cause I have reasons and proofs" Talitha said, waving her hand.

Draco shook his head. "Oh Tally, What if you did?"

"Didn't even knew the Chamber of Secrets."

"Then.. You may both have an idea who' s behind it all?" Goyle asked.

"Didn't you already talked about that yesterday?" Talitha asked, looking at Crabbe and Goyle suspiciously once more. Draco glanced at them. "They're forgetful, I think." Draco said.

Draco then started to Blabber about Mudbloods being executed and yada yada yada. But Talitha was looking at them, suspiciously. So she read Goyle's mind.

'People thought.. I'm the Heir..? Bloody hell. We gotta talk to Hermione About this.' Harry thought. Talitha's eyes widen and stood up hastily, Draco glanced at his cousin. "Everything alright Tally?" He asked. Talitha then pointed at the both of them. "They're not them!" She said angrily. "Its Potter and Weaselby!"

Draco Glared at Talitha. "Don't be ridiculous" Crabbe and Goyle looked nervous. Talitha scowled and pointed her wand at the two traitors. "Revelio!" She casted.