Chapter 2: Demons In The Mirror

I unpacked the last of my stuff and finally settled in. I sat on my bed, and looked around my room. It was blue, obviously. It had lightning patterns and that's just about all that's special of it. As I walked around the room, I found a mirror.

My reflection quickly molded into Fleetway, laughing and killing everyone. I froze, dropping my cup. Reflection Fleetway looked at me, smiling evilly so wide it sent a shiver down my spine. She looked like she was trying to get out of the mirror.

I wiped my eyes and she was gone. I shook my head and turned it towards the bed as I sat down on it. I laid down as it was 11:00 in the night. I quickly drifted to sleep, and I almost wish I didn't, because what came next was a hypothetical of what would've happened if Knuckles NEVER saved me...

"MUAHAHA!"

I....almost got it. I heard Knuckles's declaration of love, and I almost won. I almost got out. But Nightmare Amy pulled me down. "You're not going anywhere, faker," growled NightmareAmy, slapping me in the face.

"Fleetway hasn't lost yet. She certainly isn't going to lose now." Nightmare Knuckles smirked. My eyes glanced at the horrifying screen. Tails was killed. Amy was killed. My ENTIRE family was killed.

Even Knuckles was killed... by MY hands.

I whimpered, curling into a ball as the Nightmare versions of my friends kept verbally and physically abusing me. That was it. I'll never come out... eve—

"Sonic!"

I screamed, falling off the bed. I stared at the source with wide eyes. It was Tails, looking at me worriedly. "Sonic, you were having a nightmare! What was it about?" asked Tails. "...My time as Fleetway. That's all I'm gonna say..." I sighed.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked. I shook my head. "Okay... well, I was going to tell you breakfast was ready, and I heard screaming, crying, and whimpering in your room. I freaked out and was very worried so I kinda broke the door open. I tried to get you up, and, thank Chaos I succeeded! It didn't look like you could take much more!"

I hummed in agreement. "Anyway, let's get going." I said, smiling. I could Tails was concerned about my nightmare, but he shook it off and smiled back. "Okay! I've got chilidogs for you. 3,2,1 RACE YA!"revealed Tails, flying off. "Screw you, Tails! Get back here!" I teased, racing to the kitchen.