Third Sequel!

I've decided to make a third sequel. It will be about Silver, since I have a soft spot for both the female human and her male hedgehog counterparts, which is why Silver gets so much attention in my Sonic stories while I don't even blink an eye to Sonic's other friends like Big the Cat, Omega, Jet and his team  (I don't pay any attention to them whatsoever) etc...

Minor Sonuckles, obviously, since it'll be about our girl Silver. And, since it has the same popularity as the ship Sonadow, Silver will be paired with Espio, who finally gets to do something in my stories 😅

I know I said Silver and Blaze are dating, but I gave up on that. Blaze will be cheating on Silver for... I guess he has to do something cause I can't find anyone else to ship Blaze with... a man named Jet.

Of course, this leaves Silver heartbroken. She tries to hide it from the rest of the team but Sonic and Shadow suspect something is wrong and try to cheer her up.

At the same time, Tails and Sally send Sonic, Shadow, and Silver on a mission to find the Chaos Emeralds before Eggman does. That's enough spoilers from me, let's move on to the title.

To all Tangled fans:

Once you read this title, you will immediately know what will go wrong with Team Sonic's friendship with Silver.

Waiting in the Wings

That's right, any Tangled fans that are reading this book

That's right, any Tangled fans that are reading this book. IM GOING THERE AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

Anyway, see you in the next sequel!!