Three

Furina went up to Menchi a total of two times and was failed by Menchi a total of two times. Furina was disappointed by this outcome but not surprised as Menchi had actually failed every applicant that had come up to her already.

"I'm stuffed!" Buhara patted his stomach, he had a mountain of bones behind him just showing how many roasted pigs he had eaten. "Yeah, me too." Menchi sighed and stood up. "Therefore, no one passes. We're finished here!"

Furina was just as shocked as everyone else she had expected at least one person to pass this exam. The others round her started to get irritated, one man was whispering under his breath "Pork dishes are all the same.." Menchi heard him and he received an earful from her.

A blonde haired man tried to attack Menchi out of anger, but was slapped away by Buhara. The force Buhara hit him with sent him flying through the air knocking him into a wall before falling to the ground.

Menchi stood up and explained her reasoning for disqualifying everyone. Everyone went quiet, some accepted it but the others started to draw their weapons, Then a loud voice startled Furina. "That said, It would be excessive to fail every single applicant!"

There was an airship above and a man had jumped out of it, his landing caused a crater in the ground and a very big cloud a dirt to fly up.

Furina had gotten some dirt in her eyes and went over to the sink in her kitchen to wash them out.

Menchi introduced him as the chairman of the selection committee. After a brief discussion it was decided to redo the 2nd phase of the hunters exam. "Then the new challenge will be, boiled eggs!"

"Boiled eggs?.." furina wiped off her face. She was surprised by how easy the new test sounded. But she was very wrong.
__________

". . ." Furina looked over the cliff. "Maybe.. the hunters exam just isn't for me—" she turned around to walk away but she tripped over a rock and fell off the cliff.

She hung onto the web just like everyone else, practically foaming from the mouth.

A few people had let go of the web already and with no air current there to lift them back up they fell to their death. Everyone else was dangling from the web, waiting for the signal from a green haired kid. The weight of over fourty people was to be too much for the web to handle.

The web was basically on its last strand when he gave the okay. Furina let go and grabbed one of the eggs, she landed back on the cliff and wobbly sat down.

Everyone was gathered to an area in the airship. "I'm Netero, chairman of this years Hunter exams selection committee." He glanced over everyone in the room and saw two white haired applicants yawn.

"You'll find dinner waiting in the dining hall." Beans took over. "You're welcome to get some rest. In other words you're free to do as you please until you are contacted."

On that note Furina headed off like everything else and went to the dining hall. She sat down and ate till she was full, but she did end up leaving with a full plate in hand, Gentilhomme Usher was holding another plate.

Furina was looking for a place to sleep that wasn't too crowded, she turned a corner and accidentally bumped into someone.

She quickly apologized and held out her hand to help the green haired boy up. "No worries!" He grabbed her hand and smiled, he looked around at the ground for a leg of ham he had stolen from the kitchen.