Dates and Karens (Harry pov)

(A/N: Lupin and Sirius are alive and are dating and I do not mean to offend anyone with this chapter)

Its spring time at Hogwarts and me and Cedric have decided to go on a date. "Hey love d'ja wanna go to Honey-Dukes?" Cedric exclaims as we pass the worlds (Hogwarts student's) Favorite sweet shop. "of course Ced" I respond. He is just the sweetest. He is so nice to me and is so protective it's kind of adorable. I love him so much. *Cedric kisses harry on the cheek* (not that cheek you horny bishes😂) 

We get to the shop and go inside. "I'm going to get some chocolate for Prof. Lupin and some peppered imps for Sirius." I said to Cedric. "Why would you get Sirius something that is made for pranks?" *Harry gives Cedric the look* "Oh! I get it. It's for him to prank people with." There we go he finally got it. "Um, excuse me sir. Would you like to go out with me?" says a random lady as she taps Cedric on the shoulder. "No, Sorry, I'm already dating someone." He responds nicely. "Well, she doesn't have to know. Now does she?" The lady responds. "Ma'am 'she' is actually a he, and he is right here, and I already said NO!" Yells Cedric. "Ugh, disgusting! Absolutely disgusting!" She screamed at him. "Ma'am? Could you please stop yelling at my boyfriend?" I ask trying to intervene with the situation before it escalated even further. "NO! I WILL NOT! BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR "BOYFRIEND" SHOULD NOT BE TOGETHER!" she screamed as loud as she could. "Hey, love? I think that we should get out of here." Cedric whispered. "Yea, lets go." I whispered back.

(A/N: sorry that this chapter is so short I just wanted to get it done and get it published so that I can get something out there because writers block is a bitch and I finally just got an idea for a new chapter.)