📚🌿Introduction🌿📚

Hello everyone and welcome, welcome to my first story here!💕 I go by "silly" and I, if you couldn't tell already am OBSESSED with Animaniacs! So, after seeing aLOT of Warner ocs, past and present I decided to create my own, with her own story.. so that's where "Ivy" came from! In this part I will be introducing you to her, explaining some important things before we begin.. Ect... Ect!

☁️About☁️

Appearance: She wears a yellow shirt with a green heart in the middle, not pants just a diaper and two green scrunches around her ears like pig tails. She Carrie's her mallet with her often *see pic above*

Name: Ivy, Lee, Warner

Age: 1 and a half

Siblings: Yakko, Wakko + Dot

Likes: Singing, dancing, painting or anything art related! 

Dislikes: Bath time

Loves: Her siblings, spending time with them and the rain, anyone who calls her "cute"

Hates: Broccoli, storms Dr scratchandsniff Me Plotz and bedtime

Nicknames: Lee, lee, Pookie, Sweetie, muffin, cupcake. (Yes ALOT of dessert names LOL)

Favourite sibling: 🤫 Yakko

Least favourite sibling: none 🤷‍♀️ 

Personality: Kind, sweet yet still Zany like her siblings. 

🧸Personality traits/ quirks🧸

- Screams anytime Scratchandsniff is nearby (hates him with a burning passion, the Warners don't know why)

- Hates Mr Plotz, he always gets hit in the head with a mallet by her. 

- Sings beautifully and in tune even though she's a baby. 

- She doesn't necessarily have a catchphrase per day but she copy's her siblings a lot. And she always steals Yakkos lines when filming because she loves his catchphrase "goodnight everybody" and copy's it often.

- Hates bathtime because Wakko told her a scary story about monsters living in the tub.

- Wakko teaches her to eat like him (Yakko stops him a lot)

- Dot and her have tea party's often and love to play dress up!

🌿Pictures🌿

So everyone, that is the end of the introduction chapter! The next chapter will be published hopefully soon! (Today or tomorrow) Make sure to vote and comment and maybe even follow! I'd love to hear your thoughts on this story idea so far! 💭 anyw...

So everyone, that is the end of the introduction chapter! The next chapter will be published hopefully soon! (Today or tomorrow) Make sure to vote and comment and maybe even follow! I'd love to hear your thoughts on this story idea so far! 💭 anyways guys, have a great day/night.. I love you all, buh bye!💗💗