Colby pov

I run over to Sam as he passed out from the impact when he hit the ground I drop the phone and pick him up bridal style and bring him inside I set him down on the couch careful not to hurt him.

"Shit shit shit it's gonna be okay Sam I promise" I say Ina. Worried tone

I say that and Jake comes running over handing me an ice pack and Corey comes over with a two cups of water one for sam and one for me.

"Brother,is Sam okay?" Jake asks "I don't know bro I hope he's okay" I say worried "okay I'ma go to my room for awhile come tell me when he's up" Jake says

After awhile Sam starts to wake up groaning "c-colbs" "what is it Sam what do you need?"
I ask "i-it hurts"   "what does?" I respond quickly
"M-my back" Sam groans "it's gonna be okay bro I'll take you to the hospital" I managed to get out trying not to cry I have to be strong for Sam and be there for him.

Soon after I help Sam up, helping him put on his mask since it's covid I quickly realized he doesn't have his shirt on since it was like 90 degrees outside today he took it off to I had to quickly run upstairs to Sam's room and grab him a shirt from his closet I ran back downstairs to see Sam holding onto the wall (yes we did film some of the parts) I put his arm around my shoulder "can you walk Sam?" I ask "I don't think I can colbs it hurts" he responds so I lift him up careful not to hurt him we get outside and I help him in the car and I put the seat back so he can lay down so he doesn't hurt his back even more we get to the hospital and I help him inside and the doctors and nurses take him to a hospital room.

Time skip (8 hours later)

I turn the camera back on and speak to it saying that I've been driving around the city for 8 hours waiting for poor Sammy. I stop in the parking lot outside the hospital waiting for Sam and I see him with a brace on my face kinda droops at the sight knowing he broke his back but I put a smile back on my face knowing I had to be strong and happy for Sam. I help him in the car and take him home and we talked the whole time to the house.

I help him inside obviously "you okay Sammy?" I ask "better that's for sure sorry you had to wait hours" he said Sam's face dropping slightly "hey man it's okay of course I'd wait for you forever don't be sad I wanted to wait" I said in response Sam's face lightens slightly but still in a guilt I pat his back "oh come on Sam it's not that big of a deal" I say "are you sure?" He asks "of course I sure why wouldn't I be?"  Sam's face burys into my chest and I pull him into a hug obviously trying not to hurt him "can you help me to my room?" Sam asks politely "do you wanna eat anything?" "No thanks". Sam says"i'm not hungry" he says "okay .." I say hesitately and I help him upstairs and I place him in his bed that I bet he missed "Sam if you ever need me please call for me i'm right next to your room" I tell him before leaving I go into my room and rest until midnight rolls around.

I feel like I need to go check up on him or I'll never be able to sleep and i'm so glad I did check up on him because he was whimpering having a nightmare. I kneel down next to his bed I caress his cheek and whisper "it's okay Sammy i'm here" I crawl into the bed  and pull Sam close careful not to hurt him I rub his back to soothe his pain and his nightmare and i'm there when he wakes up in the morning.