part 2 :3

☆☆☆

"maverick. call a maid to princess estelle venuia's room." the king said, tapping his fingers against a notebook. He pushed his glasses up and examined the papers in front of him.maverick stood there with a conflicted look. 

"me?"

"yes, you. now please leave. i have matters to attend to." the king said, shooing him out with a hand.

maverick nodded obediently, leaving the room. for a few moments, he stood by the door thinking about everything.

why was he to go to the princess's room?

well, not really... 

all he had to do was head to the maids' quarter, or maybe the kitchen, and call in a maid. maybe he was overreacting...

☆☆☆

"caroline!" maverick yelled into the kitchen. caroline was the only maid he knew, he hadn't talked to any of others. a few maids looked at him when he yelled out, he avoided their eyes. it was embarrassing to yell. 

soon after, caroline came out when a few girls informed her of him. she looked at maverick for a moment then said, "hello?"

maverick crossed his arms. "the king wanted me to tell you to call in someone for miss venuia.. the princess." 

"ah." caroline looked down the hall, then at maverick again. maverick shrugged. "it's urgent."

caroline sighed. she put down her apron, which was a dirty brown, and then tied up her hair. she started to walk quickly down the hall. 

maverick watched her before walking away from the kitchen. he didn't want to loom over the maids and seem like a creep.

☆☆☆