9. Unleashed Wrath

As Taji hung up the phone, his expression hardened into a mask of determination. He knew that Nick's death couldn't go unpunished, and he was prepared to do whatever it took to avenge his friend.With a sense of urgency, Taji got up from the bed and made his way to the hidden bunker where his crew of shooters and assassins awaited him. As he entered the dimly lit room, he was greeted by the sight of his loyal soldiers, their faces grim with determination. "Yow Listen ," Taji said, his voice commanding the attention of the room. "We have a job fi do."As Taji laid out the details of their mission, his crew listened intently, their eyes burning with a fierce intensity. They knew that Nick's death was just the beginning, and that they had to strike back with deadly force if they were to maintain their grip on Kingston's underworld. By six thirty that same evening, the news of the murder was splashed across every television screen in Kingston. The reporters spoke in hushed tones as they recounted the gruesome details of the attack, their words filled with shock and horror.But for Taji and his crew, there was no remorse, no hesitation. They had dealt with their enemies in the only way they knew how-with ruthless efficiency and deadly precision. As Taji watched the news report, a sense of satisfaction washed over him. He knew that their actions had sent a clear message to anyone who dared to challenge his authority-that in the streets of Kingston, there was only one Don , and it was Taji. But even as he basked in the glow of victory, Taji couldn't shake the feeling of unease that lingered in the air. He knew that their enemies would stop at nothing to seek revenge, and that the battle for control of Kingston's underworld was far from over.As he looked around at his loyal soldiers, Taji knew that they would face whatever challenges lay ahead together, united in their quest for power and dominance. For better or for worse, they were bound by blood and loyalty, and nothing could stand in their way.