A WAY TO HAPPILY EVER AFTER

LEANNE ESPERANZA is a reader. Yung tipong inaabot ng madaling araw sa pagbabasa ng mga nobela.
Yung tipong depende sa binabasang nobela at genre ang ideal man.

She's reading a book about a man who abuses his wife due to some misunderstandings and begs her to give him a chance after learning the truth.

Red flag. Oo. But who isn't a sucker for that trope?

She's expecting that they'll end up together. Toxic, yes. Cliche, yes. But who doesn't love toxic relationships and cliche endings?

Some may doesn't. But she does!

She loves that kind of stories so much!

To think na binasa nya ang buong nobela pero hindi nagkatuluyan ang dalawang bida ay talagang nakakafrustrate!

Dinibdib nya ang pangyayari at nawalan sya ng ganang magbasa ng ilang oras.

Pero nanggigigil sya! Wala man lang pasabi na hindi pala sila magkakatuluyan!

She gets it! The relationship was toxic, yes! And not going back with the man who hurted you is self-respect! It's the right thing for any sane person to do in that kind of situation.

That in reality, a woman shouldn't settle for less, she should know her worth.

Well fuck it! It's fictional! Atleast nagbago ang bida, diba? That's the point of character development!

But no. The novel ended.

They didn't end up together.

Gusto nyang magwala!!!

Natulog sya ng gabing iyon ng may sama ng loob.
Only to wake up inside the novel as the ex-girlfriend of the male lead!

An extra. A villainess.

Fuck this shit!

(All rights reserved 2024)