~|Apology|~

Sam has a bit of a crush...his two best friends Abigail and Sebastian are the only ones he told about his crush. His crush was also very noticeable to everyone but to the farmer.

Today was the day he thought he would work up the courage and tell her but...it went another way instead.

"You are so pretty..." Sam mumbles staring at the farmer.

"What did you say?" She barely heard him but did hear him call her pretty. Sam's face turns bright red and looks away. "I said you look super shitty!" Abigail and Sebastian laugh at Sam's stupidity. Sam had no game when it came to the farmer. His hands always became sweaty and his knees would feel weak around her. "Sh-Shut up guys!!!" Sam stammers. The farmer frowns at Sam. "It's not nice to call people shitty-lookin'. So apologize..." She demands holding her hands on her hips. To Sam...she looked very cute. He has a hard time looking at her. His buddies nudge him. "Apologize Sammy~," Abigail says in a single-song voice poking at Sam. "Don't leave the pretty lady waiting~"

Sam glares at Abigail and turns to the farmer. The serious expression on her face nearly killed the poor guy.

"I-I...I'm sorry..." Sam looks up while he apologizes. He can't look at her. The farmer smiles thinking this is cute but she won't forgive him unless he looks at her. "Apology not excepted." She sounded so cheerful as she said this. She walks closer to him. Abigail and Sebastian stand behind Sam do he won't step back. "I want a real apology, Sam...I want you to look at me when you say it."

He looks down at her. She looked so short in front of him... "Y/N...I am very sorry..." He says blushing even more. She smiles and playfully bumps his shoulder "Thank you, Sam. I'm gonna get going. I got plants to water before it gets dark."

As she walks away Sebastian puts his arm around his sulking friend. "Welp there is always tomorrow..."

[END]
___________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

It wasn't much but it's something y'know? Leave a request on the request page if you want someone/something in particular!