Electric touch

"Liv," he says, closing the space between them

"Liv," he says, closing the space between them. He places his hand on her hips and pulls her closer to him, staring into her dark eyes.

He can see her eyes flood with emotion, something he hasn't seen from her before, and he reaches up to cup her face, his calloused hands on her smooth skin. "Elliot," she moans, her eyes closing as the gap between them grows smaller, and their lips touch for the second time.

__________________________

"I need you," Elliot mumbles against her lips, pressing his hips to her. She can feel his bulge through his pants, and it makes her knees weak.

"Bed," she moans, unzipping her pants and letting them drop to the floor. They pool around her feet, and she steps out of them, kicking off her boots as she walks to the bedroom. "You coming?" She asks Elliot as she removes her blouse, dropping it to the floor in the doorway of her room.

He removes his own shirt and grabs her by the waist, pressing his bulge against her butt. "Are you sure?" he asks, hoping she won't change her mind.

"I'm sure," Liv smiles, laying on the bed in just her white lace undies as she watches Elliot remove his pants. His erection becomes more obvious once the tight denim has gone, and she grins excitedly at the tent he has pitched between his legs. Elliot climbs on top of her and kisses her hungrily, his mouth hot and his kisses sloppy. She can feel the wetness between her legs growing as she bucks her hips, trying to rub herself against him.

"Someone's horny," he smirks, pressing two fingers between her legs. He can feel the heat radiating from her core through her panties and he groans, his cock twitching. Elliot hooks his fingers under her panties and pulls them down her long slender legs, throwing them into the pile of clothes.

He licks his lips at the sight of her bare, clean shaven pussy. "Jesus, Liv. Who you trying to impress?" he asks, staring between her legs.

"You," she giggles, spreading them a little wider. She has the most perfect vulva he's ever seen, her clitoris is prominent and swollen, it looks tasty. Elliot lays down on his stomach and grabs her hips, pulling them to his face. He inhales, her scent is driving him wild and he wants to taste her, to learn his way around her body.

"Can I?" he asks, his tongue ready to plunge and she nods, throwing her head back in anticipation. The noise that comes out of her mouth when he presses his tongue to her is almost pornographic. He wonders how long it has been since anyone has touched her like this, or if anyone has even ever touched her at all. He slides his tongue through her glistening folds and up to her clit, sucking the delicate bud hard.

"Oh Elliot," she moans, her hips bucking against his face. She grabs a handful of his hair and presses his mouth deeper against her core, needing him. "Just like that," she gasps, riding his face. He can barely breathe, but he looks up at her and she looks so incredibly sexy in this moment, so he sucks harder. Her mouth is open wide and her brows are knitted together in concentration. He can feel her getting wetter as he sucks her to the edge, and she moans loudly, her whole body tensing as she climaxes.

If you'd have asked Eliot what he was doing after work, he never would have expected that his mouth would be between his partner's legs. "Need you," Liv gasps, her chest heaving. She reaches into her nightstand and pulls out a blue foil package, throwing it at him.

Elliot smirks, ripping open the condom wrapper. He positions it over himself and slides it on. He would much refer to fuck her bare back, to feel her, all of her. But he understands the need for safety. He grabs her legs and holds them back as he rubs his cock against her slit, making her moan again. Without hesitation, he slides all the way in. She is tight, tighter than any woman he's been with before and he groans, feeling her walls grab his cock.

"You feel... incredible," he moans, his hand moving to her face as he positions himself better. He cups her cheek and looks into her eyes as he thrusts slowly in and out of her, making her moan quietly. "Does it feel okay?" he asks gently, kissing her forehead.

"So good," she moans. As he thrusts, his pubic bone rubs against her clit. It feels incredible, and so so deep. "Elliot," she moans, her hands moving to his biceps. "Harder, please."

He listens to her needs and he picks up the pace, his thrusts becoming shorter, harder and deeper. Her nails dig into the flesh on his arms and she moans louder, bucking her hips into him. He can feel her clenching round him, even with the condom on and he groans. "Are you?" he asks and she nods, that same look of concentration on her face again. "Me too."

Elliot swears he can see stars as he comes, she becomes even tighter around him as she milks his cock for all he's worth, making him moan deeply into her ear. His moans are so sexy that she feels herself spiralling again. "Don't stop," she begs, grinding her hips against his to allow herself another release. "Don't– fucking stop!" she screams, coming around his cock again.

"Jesus Benson," he moans as he pulls out, pulling the condom off and squeezing his dick. "That was–"

"Incredible," Olivia says, laying breathlessly on the bed. "Are you tired?"

"It's been a long day," He says and she pats the bed next to her. 

"Stay here, and maybe you can wake me up like that in the morning," she giggles excitedly as he climbs back up the bed and nuzzles himself against her body. "Detective Stabler, you can fuck me anytime."