Part 8

Realization hit Niti that she actually loves him. She wants him in her life no matter what.

After half an hour the flight landed, at the same Charlie also reached to Niti. After 20 minutes when She was consoling a gloomy Niti, Parth came out.

As soon as Charlie recognised the disguised Parth, she run to him without screaming his name  so that no one can recognised them.

"Hey Parth, It's me Charlie. " Charlie came infront him and said.

"What are you doing here Charlie? " Parth asked being surprised.

"I will tell you everything, pehle tu chup chap car mei jaa and wait for me, no questions " hearing Charlie, Parth understand something serious happened so he kept quite and went to his car, he didn’t noticed the lost Niti who was sitting on a chair looking aimlessly.

Then Charlie somehow dragged Niti near Parth's car. Niti continuously sobbing and saying that she Won't go without Parth.

But when she noticed Parth's car, she ran to his car and opened the door.

Seeing Niti, Parth already signalled his driver to go out of the car.

Niti just crashed into Parth arms, started crying loudly. Seeing a crying Niti, Parth also became panicked.

"What happen to you, why are you crying?  Parth asked Niti.

But Niti was not looking him, she hide her face in his neck and sobbing silently.

This Parth asks Niti sternly, " Niti i asked you, why are crying, who made you cry?"

This time Niti looks into his eyes and says, " you ".