PART 9

Parth was confused about what Niti was telling??

"Its you, who made me cry. Jaan nikal di tumne meri. I thought, i lost you. Why didn’t you call me after landing?  Niti was beating his chest and crying.  Parth was surprised seeing Niti was crying for him.

So he didn’t want to miss the chance of listening what was in her heart for him. He asked Niti " why?why were you worried for me?"

"Can't you see that now?" Niti asked Being angry on his question.

"But why were you so much worried and crying? Agar mujhe kuch ho bhi jata, ttoh  tumhe kya fark padta hai?" he instigate Niti more.

Which make Niti more angry. How can he say that to her? She just slap him on his cheek.

"Fark padta hai, you stupid. Because I love you. Ab nahi jee sakta tumhare bina. Mar jaungi agar tumbhi mujhe sod kar chale gaye toh." she was saying this while madly crying.

Parth was so much happy that he started crying with Niti.

Seeing him crying Niti asked "now why are you crying?"

"You just said that line. You finally accept me. I love you very very much." Parth said smilingly.

Niti now realised, she just confessed her feelings. She felt shy all of a sudden, her cheeks became pink.

Parth noticed that and pulled her more closer to him.

"Kya hua ab kyu Sharma rahi ho. I love you Niti,  i love you very very much. I  will never leave you. Agar tum chaho tab bhi tumhara picha nahi chodunga." Parth said intensely looking at Niti.

"I love you too" Niti couldn’t complete the sentence Parth just slammed his lips with her. He kissed her very hungrily.

Niti also responded back with same intensity.