chapter - 2

Kyys4 shoot was completed fully.
The war was still going when Niti saw the news on tv there had been big blast in the war.
Seeing that she started panicking. She called her father in law and some officers of army. They said that Parikshit was missing. She called her mother said come to Mumbai. Called her frnd to come home.

On the other side, Parth also saw the news and he knew that Niti must be panicked now. So he called Niti,,

Parth- Pick up the phone Niti.

Niti - Hello(sobbing)

Parth- Niti, why are you crying?? You are a strong girl, na? Stop crying.

Niti - Parth you saw the news. Parikshit had been missing( crying loudly)

Parth- You stop crying, I am coming, ok? Stop crying.

On the way, Parth buy chicken biriyani for Niti because he knew that she hadn't have anything.

He reached her flat, no one hadn't come yet there. He rang the bell. Niti opened the door, seeing her state Parth just hugged her tight. Niti started crying loudly. Parth picked her little up in the air by hugging and moved inside locking the door.
Then settled at Sofa with Niti on him.

Parth- Niti plz stop crying. You will fall sick. You have to be strong, na. You have to handle Parikshit's parents also, na, plz.

Listening Parth, Niti stopped. She saw into his eyes and settled herself on sofa besides him.

Niti- hmm, you Are right. Will you have coffee?

Parth- No, did you eat anything?

Niti become quite.

Parth- Niti have something, plz.I have brought chicken biriyani for you. You have to eat now. ( in dominating voice)

Niti- Parth, i cannot eat , i don't know where is my husband (started crying)

Parth- Niti plz, for my sake. Tumhe mera kasam.

He takes a spoon and starts to eat her. After 5, 6 spoon she refuse to eat. Parth doesn't force her more because he knows her inner condition.

Then after sometimes when Parth about to go, a call rings on Niti's phone. Niti hurriedly picks up the phone and becomes numb. Parth understands that the bad news is here now. He takes the phone from Niti and here the news which was very hurtful even for him that Major Parikshit Bawa is no more.

Thuddd.......