Part 15

In morning, Niti woke up first as she was always a early riser. She took warm bath, then wore a oversize t shirt of Parth which reached till her knees m

She went to kitchen to make something. She started to make garlic bread and omelette. Meanwhile, Parth woke up, not finding Niti in bed, he went to check washroom. Not finding there also, he went towards kitchen in a boxer only.

He hugged her from back, nuzzling his nose in her neck he said,"good morning, love."

"Good morning, go fresh, i am making breakfast. " Niti said.

"You don’t have to. Hum order kar lete. Waise, What are making? " Parth said.

"I don’t like outside food that much. I am making garlic bread and omelette, is that okay?" Niti said.

"More than okay. Waise where is my morning kiss?" Parth said turning her towards him leaning forward to kiss her.

"No, no,bad breathe. Hatho, no morning kiss, without brushing and why are you in boxer only " Niti said covering his mouth with her hand.

"Yaar, kitni unromantic ho tum. Aur aisa nahi, ki tumne kuch dekha nahi, you have seen more than that. Ok, iam going but wapas ake double dose loonga and you Won't stop me. By the way, you should always wear my clothes when i am around,  you are looking irresistible. " saying this Parth smooched Nitis neck and went to shower.

After finishing cooking, Niti set the foods on dining table.

Meanwhile, Parth also came to dining table. When Niti was about to sit beside Parth, he pulled her on his lap and kissed her hungrily. Niti also kissed him back. When they feeling breathless, they broke the kiss, joined their foreheads, said together " i love you."

"Now lets have food. " Niti said and about to get up from his lap but Parth stopped her.

"No, here. I am feeling good being close to you and feed me also." Parth said looking into her eyes.

"Umm,hmm, kya hogaya hai aapko, aap itni romantic ho rahe hai subha subha." Niti said teasing him.

"Ji hum hamesha se romantic hi the. I can't imagine a moment without you, now. You are mine drug. A drug which i have to take to breath." Parth said.

"Ok, ok, Let's eat first. I am hungry." Niti said taking a bite of garlic bread and feeling him.

"Hmm, i have something to talk also. Umm, you are that much hungry. Don’t you check kitchen and fridge properly.  I have brought your favourite cookies and ice creams. "He said.

" what!! Tumne mujhe pehle kyu nahi bola." saying this she was about to go kitchen when Parth stopped her.

"No, ab pehle khana khao, baad me kha le na." Parth said.

"Ok." Niti obediently sit and finished eating.

After finishing breakfast Parth washed the dishes, while Niti made coffee for both of them and went to bedroom.