When he/you think about him/you: Mikey

You were at the skate park just skating in circles. Why.... Well because you were still thinking about the awesome turtle dude.

"Ugh...Mikey.. Where are you!" You yelled as you sat down on a nearby bench. A few people stopped to look at you.

"Sorry, I was.... Looking for my dog..yeah... Bye!" You said as you walked to the other end of the skate park where the swings and stuff were.

"What was that all about?" Your friend jasmine asked as she sat down on the swing beside you.

"I was just thinking... And you know me... I forgot to say it in my head."

"Haha.. Yeah you do that a lot." She said laughing.

"I know but hey it's not my fault."

"I know, but who's this Mikey person?"

"Just some-" turtle I met "boy I met the other day."

"Is he cute?"

"Jasmine!"

"haha what can't a girl just ask if a boy was cute or not." She said laughing once again.

"Can we just have a swinging contest." You said trying to change the subject.

"Whatever you want."

Mikey pov

"DONNIE!!!!" Mikey yelled as he was running round in circles in his brother's lab.

"What Mikey!"

"I think I'm going crazy!"

"Mikey you've been crazy." Donnie said going back to working on the shell raiser.

"I keep seeing this girl everywhere and hearing her voice a- an-"

"Mikey I think you have a crush, so that's perfectly normal."

"Good I thought it was a pizza demon telling me I need to stop eating pizza, but she was to cute, so more like a pizza goddess.. Oh snap what if the--"

"Mikey stop talking! Just go and find her or something."

And with that being Mikey ran to your house with his skateboard and left his number on your window.