two.

˚ㅤ𝅄 I'vᥱ got mყ ᥱყᥱ oᥒ ყoᥙ 𝅄 𐚁̸ ࣪ㅤ𓈒
˖ㅤㅤ۫ㅤㅤ ꕮ ㅤ۫ㅤ 🪜 ˖ㅤㅤ۫ㅤᘞ ˚ ۪

Taehyung turned the key in the lock, pushing open the door to his house. Stepping inside, he carefully placed the key on the side table. With a sigh, he bent down to remove his shoes, feeling the weight of the day in every step. Shrugging off his coat, he tossed it onto the couch with a tired gesture. Collapsing onto the cushions, he spread his legs, sinking into the softness of the familiar furniture. Leaning back, he closed his eyes and took a deep, calming breath, seeking solace in the quiet of his home.

As he relaxed, he suddenly felt the weight of strong arms enveloping his shoulders. Startled, he tensed, recognizing the touch but not yet ready to face its owner. "Butterfly," he heard a familiar voice call his nickname, coaxing him to open his eyes. Reluctantly, he obeyed, his gaze meeting the mischievous smirk of the man standing before him. Taehyung's heart skipped a beat, unsure of the reason behind the teasing expression on the man's face, adding to the tension in the room.

"Umm... Jungkook," Taehyung mumbled softly, his voice barely audible in the charged atmosphere. Jungkook released Taehyung's shoulder, his movements deliberate as he settled onto the couch. With one leg crossed over the other, he leaned back, his hand casually draping over the headrest Taehyung's heart raced as he watched Jungkook's expression, trying to discern his intentions.

As Taehyung hesitated, Jungkook's smirk widened, the mischievous glint in his eyes unmistakable. Taehyung's palms grew clammy, and he swallowed hard, feeling a bead of sweat trickling down his spine. Jungkook's gaze never wavered, his eyes boring into Taehyung's, analyzing his every reaction.

"Strip," Jungkook's voice broke the tense silence, sending a shiver down Taehyung's spine. Taehyung flinched at the command, his breath catching in his throat. With trembling fingers, he reached for the hem of his shirt, his movements hesitant and uncertain.

Slowly, Taehyung peeled off his shirt, revealing the smooth expanse of his chest. He could feel Jungkook's eyes on him, their intensity unnerving. With a shaky breath, Taehyung continued, shedding his pants and boxers until he stood completely exposed infront of Jungkook.

As Taehyung stood naked, vulnerability etched into every line of his body, Jungkook's gaze lingered, his eyes tracing the contours of Taehyung's form. Taehyung felt exposed under his scrutiny, a blush creeping up his cheeks as he averted his gaze.

"Come here," Jungkook's voice cut through the silence, commanding yet enticing. Taehyung swallowed hard, his pulse pounding in his ears as he approached Jungkook. Standing between Jungkook's legs, Taehyung felt a rush of nervousness coursing through him, being close to Jungkook made Taehyung more alert.