one.

˚ㅤ𝅄 I'vᥱ got mყ ᥱყᥱ oᥒ ყoᥙ 𝅄 𐚁̸ ࣪ㅤ𓈒

˖ㅤㅤ۫ㅤㅤ ꕮ ㅤ۫ㅤ 🪜 ˖ㅤㅤ۫ㅤᘞ ˚ ۪

It was a bright and sunny morning, the golden rays of the sun streaming through the windows of Jungkook's office. He sat at his desk, enjoying a moment of calm as he sipped his freshly brewed coffee and savored its rich aroma. Taking a deep breath, he felt a sense of peace wash over him, the hustle and bustle of the office fading into the background.

Suddenly, there was a gentle knock on the door of his cabin, interrupting his tranquility. "Come in," Jungkook called out, setting down his coffee cup and turning his attention to the visitor. In walked a young woman, her hair pulled back into a neat ponytail, clutching a stack of files in her hands.

"Sir, these are the files that need Mr. Kim's signature," she said, her voice polite but businesslike. Jungkook nodded, accepting the files with a grateful smile. He quickly scanned through them, making sure everything was in order before rising from his seat.

With the files in hand, Jungkook made his way down the hallway to Mr. Kim Taehyung's office. He knocked softly on the door before entering, greeted by the sight of Taehyung seated behind his desk, engrossed in conversation with a young woman who sat opposite him.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim," Jungkook greeted with a respectful nod, his voice warm and friendly. Taehyung looked up from his conversation, offering Jungkook a welcoming smile in return. "Good morning, Mr. Jeon," he replied, his tone friendly yet authoritative.

"Sir, you need to sign these files," Jungkook said, approaching Taehyung's desk and offering him the stack of documents. Taehyung accepted them with a nod of thanks, his attention quickly turning back to the papers spread out before him.

As Taehyung began to review and sign the documents, the young woman seated across from him took the opportunity to engage Jungkook in conversation. "Mr. Jeon, you're 35, right? When are you planning to marry?" she asked, her tone curious yet playful.

Jungkook chuckled softly, a hint of amusement dancing in his eyes. "I haven't thought about marriage yet, Miss Lisa," he replied, his voice light and easygoing. Lisa nodded, her expression thoughtful. "But isn't it too late? Don't you think you should have a family by now?" she pressed, her curiosity getting the better of her.

"Thank you for your concern, Miss Lisa. I'll think about it," Jungkook replied with a charming smile, his words polite yet noncommittal. Lisa nodded, seemingly satisfied with his response, and turned her attention back to Taehyung.