three.

˚ㅤ𝅄 I'vᥱ got mყ ᥱყᥱ oᥒ ყoᥙ 𝅄 𐚁̸ ࣪ㅤ𓈒
˖ㅤㅤ۫ㅤㅤ ꕮ ㅤ۫ㅤ 🪜 ˖ㅤㅤ۫ㅤᘞ ˚ ۪

Jungkook's intense gaze bored into Taehyung's trembling form as he shushed him, warning of the consequences if he didn't obey. Taehyung, swallowing his pride and desire, shrunk back, his fear hanging heavy in the air.

With lustful eyes, Jungkook focused on Taehyung's exposed hole, gripping one of Taehyung's legs and pulling him closer. Taehyung's chest rose and fell rapidly, his fists clenched tightly on the bedsheets as he braced himself.

Jungkook firmly grasped Taehyung's buttocks, bending slightly to examine the already sore hole from their previous session of encounter. He positioned the vibrator near Taehyung's entrance, teasing and circling around it. Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut, overwhelmed by the sensations.

Placing the vibrator near Taehyung's quivering entrance, Jungkook teased, relishing in the increasing tension. Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut, overwhelmed by the tantalizing
sensations.

"Master," Taehyung moaned, his voice filled with desperate longing. "Please... I need it... Please..."

Sensing Taehyung's intense desire, Jungkook whispered in his ear, his breath hot against Taehyung's skin. "You crave it, don't you?" he murmured, his voice dripping with dominance. "Beg for it, you filthy slut. Beg for me to fuck your insatiable hole."

"Y-Yes, master," Taehyung whimpered, his voice barely above a whisper. "Please... Please fuck my dirty hole... I'll do anything for you, anything you want..."

With a swift and decisive motion, Jungkook thrust the dildo inside Taehyung, eliciting a cry of ecstasy from Taehyung. The room filled with their heavy breaths, the tension thick with desire and domination.

As Taehyung's body writhed in a mixture of pleasure and pain, Jungkook's dominance only intensified. He gripped Taehyung's hips firmly, controlling every movement as he thrust the vibrator deeper, each motion sending shockwaves of sensation through Taehyung's body.

Taehyung's moans grew louder, his voice a symphony of agony and ecstasy. "Oh-Ahh~, master... it hurts... please," he whimpered, his words laced with desperation. Jungkook, fueled by Taehyung's cries, increased the intensity, pushing Taehyung to the edge of his limits. He reveled in Taehyung's surrender, relishing the power he held over him.

Jungkook thrust inside Taehyung with raw, primal energy, his movements aggressive and dominating. With one of Taehyung's legs wrapped around his waist and his thighs firmly gripped, Jungkook took complete control, driving the vibrator deeper and faster into Taehyung's quivering body. Taehyung's cries of pleasure and pain echoed in the room, mingling with the buzzing of the toy.