four.

˚ㅤ𝅄 I'vᥱ got mყ ᥱყᥱ oᥒ ყoᥙ 𝅄 𐚁̸ ࣪ㅤ𓈒

˖ㅤㅤ۫ㅤㅤ ꕮ ㅤ۫ㅤ 🪜 ˖ㅤㅤ۫ㅤᘞ ˚ ۪

Jungkook spread Taehyung's legs wide, juices dripping from his hole as Jungkook assaulted it with the vibrator. Taehyung's moans echoed through the room, his body trembling with every thrust.

Jungkook lifted Taehyung's legs and placed them on his shoulders, gripping Taehyung's butt firmly and raising it to his face. "Look at you, dripping already," Jungkook sneered. "Such a dirty slut."

He started licking Taehyung's hole like a ravenous beast. Taehyung arched his back and moaned loudly, "Ahhh- Master! Please, more!" His hands clutched the bedsheets tightly, his other hand fisted Jungkook's hair, pulling hard.

Jungkook licked Taehyung's hole hungrily, then suddenly bit it, making Taehyung hiss in pain and roll his eyes, biting his lips. "Does my little slut like that?" Jungkook taunted, smirking at Taehyung's reaction.

Leaving Taehyung's red, swollen hole, Jungkook dropped Taehyung and licked his lips. "You taste so good, Butterfly," he murmured. Taehyung was so focused on Jungkook's every move, anticipating what would come next.

Jungkook stood up from the bed, removed his clothes, and then joined Taehyung again. The bed was king-sized, so Jungkook sat a little away from Taehyung, watching him intently. "Crawl to me," Jungkook ordered. Taehyung got on his knees, positioning himself on all fours with his ass up, giving Jungkook a perfect view. Jungkook's eyes roamed over his body like he was a feast.

Taehyung started crawling towards Jungkook, his eyes seductive as he bit his lips. Jungkook's gaze was glued to Taehyung's big, bouncing ass. "That's it, show me how much you want it," Jungkook encouraged.

As Taehyung reached Jungkook, he could see Jungkook's hard cock throbbing. He put his face near it, and in the blink of an eye, he got a slap from Jungkook's long, thick, hard dick.

Taehyung chuckled a bit, loving the
slap from his little master. "You like that, don't you, slut?" Jungkook taunted. Taehyung held Jungkook's dick and gave a peck on the tip before giving it a kitten lick. "Yes, Master," Taehyung whispered, his voice dripping with need.

Before he could take the whole length
inside his mouth, Jungkook fisted his hair, gripping it harshly. "So needy for my dick, huh? Butterfly," Jungkook said, looking deep into Taehyung's eyes. "You can't wait to have it filling your slutty mouth, can you?" He could see irritation in Taehyung's eyes as Jungkook wasn't letting him do anything. "So needy to take my dick inside your slutty hole?" Jungkook said, smirking.