The Party

Ritik came down and again sat with mr. Parmar. And ritika came down while fixing herself .

Mr. singhania, I would like to invite you to our business party as becoz of you we got on our feet again . I was going to send invitation to your office but today you showed here at our home . So, I'm inviting you plz sir come to our party as a special guest.

Ritika was shocked and look towards ritik and here ritik was already looking at her.

With a creepy smirk he replied ,
Ofcourse mr. Parmar I'll come to the party.
He said these words looking at her and smirking .

Ritika was so mad but what she can do ? He was the one who save thier company .

At evening, At the party

Everyone were arriving and mr. and mrs. Parmar were attending the guest.

Ritika was getting ready here is her outfit ....

She was looking really like a angel fallen from heaven

She was looking really like a angel fallen from heaven.black colour was already making her looking sexy yet gorgeous.

After getting ready , she came down and everyone were looking at her and adoring her .

And there standing ritik , he just lost his tracks after seeing her . They both made eye contact.

She looks so breathtaking. I just want to rip that dress of her and fuck her so damn hard but wait a min-damn you fucking idiot you hate her how can I think this to her .

Ritik's inner wolf :- it's becoz you started falling for her ...
Ritik:- shut up I said !!! This is shit !!! I'll never ever fall for her !!!!!
Ritik's inner wolf :- yea yea let's see

I came down in the party . Everyone were staring me .I was smiling at them until my eyes met that idiot ritik . Fuck !! He is staring into my sole as if he got a chance we will kill me . I looked somewhere else . But need to say he looks so handsome. Wait what !!! Are you mad Ritika he is idiot he don't know how to talk with someone!! You can't compliment him !!

This is how ritik looked ....

Everything was going smoothly until my dress zip got unlock

Everything was going smoothly until my dress zip got unlock . I quickly ran into my room . I was trying to zip it but didn't worked. I called for help and soon someone came . I didn't saw the face as i was trying to zip . Soon I felt a hand travelling towards my back. Fingers were really long and hands were cold. I thought that women must me a gym rat or wot . The biggest mistake of my life that I didn't thought to see the person . Soon I felt someone's lips on my neck.I got terrified and I quickly push that person and turned around and saw ....

You !?!? How dare you to come in my room you idiot ritik !!!!

You look so sexy . I want to rip your dress and fuck you so hard
Ritik smirked at her

Mind your words mr. singhania!!!

She began to give him a tight slap until ritik caught her hand and pinned them behind and pulled her closure to him.

You are saying as if you haven't got fucked by someone!!

Ofcourse!! No other men have touched me !! I'm not cheap like you!!!

Then it's nice !! It will be fun to fuck you !!

Leave me mr. singhania or else..

Or else what ms. parmar?

Or else I'll scream !!!

Oh scream? Ofcourse you have to scream but ...
UNDER ME !!! Ritik smirked in satisfaction

Such a pervet you are !!!

Anything for you baby !!

And then suddenly someone came inside the room.ritika quickly pushed ritik and fixed herself .

Di ? What are you doing here ? And who is he ?

No-nothing nihu he wanted to he wanted ah Yess wanted to use restroom!! Yeah restroom !!
Ritika was scared as hell

Ok Di !! But his name !!? He looks so handsome!!

Thank you miss !! And hello im ritik. Im your dad's friend.

Nice to meet you. Im Niharika !!

Nihu let's go !!!
Ok di !! By mr. ritik !!

Niharika gave a cute smile to ritik and ritik returned it back with a smile and looked towards to ritika and smirked at her while she gave a look to him and left .

Hey bubs ,

Plz give likes also !!!
And yeah comments too !!