At Her House

RITIK'S POV

this girl is such a headache. I just want to choke her to death.
Angry ritik saying this in his mind

But wait a minute!!!
Why I'm smelling a strong vanilla whenever she is around !??

Ritik's inner wolf :- idiot , she is our mate.
Ritik:- wtf !!! No No this can't be happening. I'll never ever mark her .
Ritik's inner wolf :- whatever let's see . Btw isn't she beautiful?
Ritik:- she is :)  wait what !?! No hell no fucking way !!!
Ritik's inner wolf :- accept it man !! She is our mate
Ritik:- never !!
Suddenly ritik cut off there connection as he got annoyed of him

Oh mr singhania, oh my god !! What brings you here !?! Come inside please !!!
Mr Parmar welcomed him

Dad , you know him ?
Yess beta , he is our biggest investor because of him our company was saved from becoming bankrupt.

Ritika has overwhelming emotions, one side she was angry on him and other side she was feeling guilty because he saved their company becoming bankrupt.

Mr. Singhania, we everyone want to thank you for whatever you did to us !! If you weren't there I don't know what would have happened that said

Mr Parmar thanked him .

No worries mr singhania!!

Mrs Parmar serves him tea and snacks. They were talking but Ritik's mind was having some evil ideas and he was smirking too.

Mr. parmar , I would like to use restroom.

Ah- ok , Ritika will assist you

Me !?!?
Yess beta, any problem?
No dad , I'll be going

Ritika made eye contact with him and there he was smirking. She felt odd and kept it aside .

Here, mr. singhania.

Ritika took him to her room and suddenly ritik closed the door and smirked at her . She got scared as hell .

Why- why did you close the door ?

My wish
He was coming closure to her and she was going back until and unless her back met with something. She looked behind it was table . And when she looked front. She got frightened as ritik was standing dangerously closure to her. Her heart started to beat fast . Sweat was forming on her forehead.

Wha- what you want ?

You
His words came out in deep voice which left a shiver down the spine .

What do you mean ?

He came so much close If she move a bit then thier lips will touch .he was going to kiss her and even she closed her eyes tightly until he started laughing.

Look at you !! You thought I'll kiss you seriously!?! You don't even meet my standards.
Remember ritika, I'll destroy you !! I'LL DESTROY YOU IN SUCH A WAY as you will never be the same again .

She felt terrified and he left from there

So buddies ,
Do you like this ?
Plz like it and comment your opinions :)
Bye love you all !! Muahh 😘