A night out (part 1)

Ritik's PoV ,

It was getting dark . I looked at my wife who was sleeping soundlessly from afternoon .

I lovingly kissed her forehead and she wiggled a bit .

She don't know but she is fixing something that she never broked . Today I felt alive and that's because of her .

After mom's death I was shattered . Even mrs. Singhania tried to bring me back but I distanced myself from her.

But when the moment I saw ritika I just knew that she is mine and always mine !! No Matter what .

I was in thoughts when ritika opened her eyes and got up resting her back to the head board .

I averted my gaze towards her and one smile came across my lips when I saw her messy hairs and the way she was yawning .

"Cute"
I mumbled .

"You didn't slept?"
She asked in her half closed eyes .

Godd I just want to kiss her puffy lips .

"Ummm no I wasn't feeling like to sleep ..you tell did you complete your sleep?"
I asked while fixing her hairs .

"Kind off"
She said while getting up from the bed .

I pulled her back and she landed on my lap . She looked at me in a frown .

"What happend?"
She asked me .

"Nothing"
I said and just hugged her tightly .

"Jii kuch hua h ? Ap achanak aise hug kyu kar rhe h ?"
(Jii something happened? Why are you suddenly hugging like this ?)
She asked in a concerning tone.

"Kyu main apne biwi ko ab hug bhi nahi kar sakta ?"
(Why .. now I can't even hug my wife?)
I asked while making a sad pout .

She chuckled and pecked on my lips .

"You are so cute you know !"
She said again pecking my lips .

"I know now my turn"
I said and smirked at her .

She looked confused but I just flipped her under me and joined our lips . Her nails dugged deeply in my biceps .

Hmm her lips are my favourite dessert. I caressed her waist a bit . She slightly moan in my mouth . I took the access of her open mouth and slide my tongue inside it . Her mouth was so warm .

After a nice kissing session I pulled out and joined our foreheads together.

"Thank you wifey "
I said while catching my breath.

We both sat straight. While one plan came in my mind .

"Dear wifey .. would you like to go on bike date ?"
I asked while standing from bed .

"Wait what ?!? A bike date ?!? You know how to ride a bike ?!?"
She said while getting lil shocked .

"Trust me wifey .. your husband knows many things to ride .."
I said and winked at her .

She blushed a bit and said ,
"But where we will go ?"

"Pune is famous for its mountains and many things .. let's explore it ..what says ?"
I said while taking my clothes from the wardrobe.

"Omg!!! This is getting true !!!"
She said getting up from the bed .

"What's getting true wifey ?"
I said being confused.

"This bike ride with husband was my bucket list .. and see today you are making it come true !!!thank youuuu!!"
She said while kissing my cheeks and went in the bathroom to get freshened up .