4-MESSAGES

I feel so bad for the guy I can't even imagine how crazy it would be to lose your wallet at the local Starbucks

I feel so bad for the guy I can't even imagine how crazy it would be to lose your wallet at the local Starbucks. I remember I used to have this six flags teddy and I immediately lost it after two rides. I cried so much my parents the coworkers to get me this other teddy that was bigger than my hand just so I can be happy. Although it might not be the same as losing a wallet it was definitely stressful.

As I'm editing my song for my small fans to post on YouTube, I write down on my planner to remind Brook to give the mystery wallet man his wallet in the morning. While im finishing some parts of the song I stop and decided to end the day by grabbing a snack and taking a hot steamy shower to get some relief. As I finish I get ready for bed and wait for a brand new day to begin.

THE NEXT DAY...

I wake up having the worst headache imaginable. I went to get ready for the day without checking the time and began looking into the pantry for some breakfast for today.

Before I ate I brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a ponytail, then I found some cereal and milk and called it a day and started eating while I scroll through my insta feed.

I then get I phone call from my sister which is weird since I barely get calls from her now.

Brook- Heyy Leila

Leila- Hey what's up? You don't call me this early.

Brook- Rightt!  Uh while you were working last night did you get costumers?

Shit..
I totally forgot about the guy and his wallet. How the hell did I forgot was it a lost in thought,

Leila- Yeah..

Brook- oh okay we'll he's asking for his wallet and me being me I didn't really understand so do you mind explaining?

Leila- funny story not really but it's very short-
She cuts me off

Brook- Leila just tell me!

Leila- Okay we'll the dude left his wallet so I messaged him telling he forgot about his wallet and too meet up at eight to receive it

Brook- Let me guess you didn't check the time as usual?

Leila- Give me a break I didn't plan of taking over your shift.

Brook- Okay whatever now where did you put the wallet?

I dropped my spoon in the cereal and didn't respond for a really long time till Brook spoke again.

Brook- uh Leila are you there?

Leila- okay let's just say I took home just i case it got stolen or lost at the store..
I crossed my fingers hoping to get a positive response

Brook- YOU DID WHAT?? WHY??

Leila- Look I'll just drive up and give the wallet back

Brook- okay fine but the dude look impatient just heads up tho!

Leila- Okay fine I'll be quick as possible..

Brook- you better!

We both said goodbye and immediately ended the call. I began rushing to wear something decent to not look like a caveman.

I tried to go for a cute but comfy look, I then posted this before I headed out the house and took the wallet with me and made my way to my car to drive to Starbucks

AUTHORS NOTE
AHHH I can't believe you guys get to see this now! I hope I don't get distracted by school or etc so I could post more every Friday to get a nice schedule! I hope you all like it and if there are any suggestions for more lemme know and if there's anything I should change abt it lemme know aswell💗💗💗
Love ya pooks😍