Meeting the Aliens and getting a Guardian

Musa felt more anxious then should have been. It wasn't because she is surrounded by gigantic robots but because the gigantic robots were staring at Musa making her uncomfortable.

"My apologies, Optimus. We tried to lure the Decepticons away from the town and if we tried to take them down sooner. She wouldn't be involved and continue on with her life." Arcee apologized to Optimus. She sounded very apologetic.

The tallest one named Optimus nodded as he put his hands on Arcee's shoulder plate.

"There is no need to apologize Arcee, you did the best you could. The Decepticons have been more active ever since the demise of Megatron so it's understandable. However we should definitely be more vigilant when we are fighting the Decepticons. To avoid even more humans to get caught up in this war."

Optimus looked down at Musa and the kids and kneeled down to get a closer look. These guys were huge, bigger than Gamer's robot, Glaciator, Gitantitan, Gorizilla and Horrificator. Old enemies that Gabriel created with the Butterfly miraculous that Music Lady, Ladybug and Cat Noir took down.

"Just great. When I find a normal looking town to live in and start  a new, normal life I get involved in a world danger crisis. I knew this town was too perfect on its own. I knew there were secrets behind this town." Musa thought to herself.

Optimus then spoke specifically to Musa.

"What's your name, young lady?"

His voice snapped Musa from her thoughts.

"I'm sorry what?" Musa asked.

"What is your name?" Optimus repeated.

She paused from a split moment. Like she had forgotten who she was until she collected herself and answered.

"Musa."

Optimus cleared his throat and continued. "Musa, I apologize that you have been involved in this war. You see, we are autonomus robotic organisms from the planet, Cybertron. We are here to protect your planet and humankind from our enemy, the Decepticons. We are also known as Autobots."

Musa just stared like she was in a daze as she slowly processed the given information before she asked a question. "Uh...I-I see. Umm...if you don't mind me asking and not being rude but why are they here?"

Optimus answered. "That is because our planet is uninhabitable, ravaged by centuries of civil war."

"Huh?! Wh-wh-what? A war?!" This is too much for Musa to handle. She has already gone into a war against Gabriel for getting back all the stolen miraculous he stole from Marinette, the previous Guardian of The Miraculous,  including the peacock and butterfly miraculous and stopping Gabriel once and for all.

Then the young teenage girl butted in. "Yep! So, they're here to protect the humans and because they're refugees. Since you were caught by their enemy, Decepticons, you have no choice but to be taken under their protection from the Decepticons since they now know you're part of the Autobots!" She said, basically summarizing the long story. Optimus hummed in approval.

"Uhhh....okay?" Musa really lost her voice, this was indeed too much for her to handle. She didn't know what to say or do. Like she almost forgot how to engage in a conversation after for so long of being a shut-in and battling with grief and depression. Ever since Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste died at the hands of Gabriel Agreste.

"Although, I have something to say to you Musa." Optimus added and Musa nodded, listening attentively.

"May you please keep all of this a secret?"

Musa nodded immediately. "Of course! I'm good at keeping secrets. It shouldn't be a problem since I live alone." Years of being Music Lady, she was able to keep her identity a secret from the public and her friends and family in Paris, France.