heartless

Taehyung pov : I woke up to sunlight softly hitting my face. Last night was so heavenly for both of us. I blushed to myself as I remembered every moment. 
I looked down at Jennie who was sleeping peacefully, laying her head on my chest. I softly caressed her cheeks and saw her slowly opening her eyes

Taehyung: good morning baby.

*Jennie rubbed her eyes and finally opened them*

Taehyung: Did you sleep well?

*Jennie nodded*

Taehyung: good, now I'll go take a shower

*Jennie whined and hugged taehyung even tighter*

Taehyung: *chuckle* Let me go take a shower baby, then we'll spend the whole day together. I won't go to the office today.

*Jennie let go of taehyung and looked up at him with her doe eyes with excitement. Taehyung chuckled again*

*After a while both of them took a shower together*
Jennie went to the kitchen to make breakfast for both of them.

[This is what she was wearing] :

She was toasting some toast when she felt two muscular hands on her waist, he hugged her from behind

She smiled and looked at Taehyung who was now resting his head on her shoulder. He moved the hair on her shoulder aside and inhaled her sweet scent*

Taehyung: Why are you making breakfast? We already have a cook for that.

Jennie : *sign language* but you're at home today so I'll make breakfast for us

*Taehyung chuckled and made Jennie turn around. They were standing super close which made Jennie shy and look down. Taehyung pulled her even closer*

Taehyung: you look so fucking adorable, when you're shy.

*He said and placed his mouth on her neck, leaving wet kisses.
The grip of her hand on his hair tightened as he slowly sucked on her sweet spot, eventually making it purple.
Suddenly the bell rang indicating that there was a visitor, both of them flinched and let go of eachother*

Taehyung: *groaned” uhhh… who's ruining my special moment with my girl.

*Jennie chuckled at his behavior and went to open the door leaving taehyung in the kitchen, thinking their maids had arrived. But her smile dropped when she saw someone she wasn't expecting.
It was Jackson. He was just as confused as her, he had never seen a woman in taehyung's house except for the maids.
He looked Jennie up and down and smirked to himself, making her feel uncomfortable.

Jackson: Hello beautiful, who are you?

Jennie : *no response*

Jackson: aww, are you shy?

*Jennie still didn't respond, making Jackson mad. Taehyung recognised Jackson's voice and rushed to the main door. He saw Jackson intimidating his girlfriend and making her uncomfortable*

Taehyung: Jackson!

Jackson: oh hey taehyung! Good morning

Taehyung: What are you doing here?

Jackson: Are you gonna let me come in or are we supposed to have a conversation at the door?

*Taehyung let him inside his house, Jackson sat on the couch like a boss as if he owned the place,  making himself comfortable. Taehyung and Jennie were still standing*

Taehyung: Now tell me why are you here?

Jackson: I will but first *he shifted his gaze towards Jennie* Who's this woman? And why doesn't she respond to me?

*Taehyung pulled Jennie closer to him*

Taehyung: because she doesn't wanna talk to you. And she's my girlfriend.

Jackson: damn.. that's why you never let anyone come to your house. It's because you're keeping this beautiful lady for yourself

Taehyung: *glared at Jackson* she's mine anyway, mind your own fucking business.

Jackson: oo~ getting defensive huh? but i don't understand how someone as heartless as you can love anyone.

*Jennie looked at Taehyung in shock. Taehyung softened his gaze when he looked Jennie*

Taehyung: Baby you go inside, I'll come to you later.

*Jennie listened to him and went inside the kitchen, leaving both of them alone in the living room*

Taehyung: What the fuck is your problem Jackson.

Jackson: I only have one, it's you. You ruined my fucking life! And you're enjoying your own!

Taehyung: Look, if you want money then fine, I'll give it to you. Name your price.

Jackson: oh no Kim taehyung *he got up and walked towards taehyung* you're underestimating me. I don't want your money, I want to witness your downfall. I wanna see you beg for your life the way you made me beg a few years ago.

*Taehyung chuckled making Jackson clench his jaw in anger*

Taehyung: witness my downfall? You won't be witnessing my downfall, at least in this lifetime. You're lucky that I'm a changed man now, otherwise you wouldn't have been alive.

[IS THE STORY TOO BORING? THE BEST PART IS YET TO COME I PROMISE 😭. ALSO TYSM FOR 300+ VIEWS]