kiss

Author pov: the entire week taehyung was waiting for Friday to arrive so that he could see Jennie again. He already made a reservation at an expensive restaurant.
And then finally the day he was waiting for arrived.

*Friday 4pm in his room*

Taehyung : hyung I'm confused! What do I wear? *He said while digging through his closest*

Jungkook: You should wear a gray suit!

Taehyung: You sure? I don't wanna look too formal

Jungkook: trust me she'll drool over you if she sees you in it.

Taehyung : hmm..

Jungkook: Did you get her flowers?

Taehyung: flowers?

Jungkook: Yes, did you not get them?

Taehyung : n-no. Was I supposed to?

Jungkook: oh Kim taehyung! Don't you know, women love flowers!

Taehyung: what do I do now?

Jungkook : hurry up now and on your way to her house go pick up some flowers

Taehyung:o-ohkay

Taehyung got ready, sprayed some perfume and got his car keys. On his way to pick up Jennie, he got a bouquet of flowers. Clicked a picture of them and sent it to Jungkook for his approval. When he reached outside Jennie's house, he got out of the car with flowers in his hands and texted her "I'm outside your house". Not much later Jennie came out. He smiled when he saw her, already being mesmerized by her.

Taehyung: here are some pretty flowers for a pretty lady

*Jennie smiled widely*

Jennie : *sign language* Thank you! I hope I didn't make you wait for long

Taehyung: nope not at all. Let's get going.

*After the dinner date. Inside taehyung's car*

Taehyung: It was nice spending time with you.

Jennie: *sign language* I liked it too

Taehyung: Let me drop you home now.

Taehyung pov : We arrived in front of her house but I wasn't satisfied. I wanted to be with her for much longer.

Jennie : *sign language* I'll leave now, thanks for the flowers.

She said and got out of the car and like a gentleman I got out too. She was standing very close to me making my heartbeat run faster than ever

Taehyung: When can I see you again?

Jennie: *sign language* whenever you want

Taehyung : really? *I said with a raised brow while holding her arms and pulling her tiny figure closer to mine.
She nodded but I was too focused on her beautiful face, I saw her cherry lips and licked mine nervously. She put her two arms around me making the distance between us almost non-existent.
Without thinking twice I cupped her cheeks with my hands and placed my lips on top of hers softly and felt it as she kissed me back.
I never knew kissing someone could bring you so much joy, I wished we could stay like this forever.
But soon we ran out of breath and pulled out.
She was nervous in making eye contact, how cute.
I held her chin and made her look at me

Taehyung: Jennie, look at me *she did slowly.Her face was red*

Taehyung: Will you be my girlfriend?
*She nodded and shyly buried her face in my chest I hugged her back
just like that she became my girlfriend. After dropping her at her house I sat in my car and called jungkook

OTP

Taehyung: YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED! SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND NOW! WE EVEN KISSED.

Jungkook: Wait what? How? When? Where?

Taehyung : *tells him everything about it*

Jungkook: *fake crying* i guess I'm not the first priority in your life anymore

Taehyung : yah! Shut up! You're still my best friend

Jungkook: *giggle* yayy. Wait, why did you not sleep with her? You had the perfect opportunity!

Taehyung: No, I think it's too early, plus I don't want her to think I'm only trying to get in her pants.

Jungkook: yeah you're right.

Taehyung: Okay now it's getting really late. You should sleep, I'll see you tomorrow in the office.

Jungkook: Hyung! But it's Saturday tomorrow, so let me sleep late!

Taehyung: no we have a lot of work to catch up on

Jungkook: but-

Taehyung: no buts, I'll see you tomorrow at 8 am