treat

Jackson left, being furious with tae. But Taehyung was confident and knew Jackson couldn't do anything and his threats didn't really effect him. Taehyung's phone began to ring, he checked the caller ID, it was jungkook

OTP

Taehyung: good morning kook

Jungkook: taehyung, come to the office

Taehyung: why what happened?

Jungkook: Mr Kang wants to discuss the business deals

Taehyung: what? But he said we could discuss it next week

Jungkook: He says that he won't be available next week. So you have to come now

Taehyung: ugh… you know I fucking hate this.

Jungkook: I know, me too but his deal is very important for the company

Taehyung: fine I'm coming

*End call*

Taehyung pov : I went inside the kitchen, and found Jennie cutting up some fruits. “Jendukie?” I call out  her name in the softest tone.
She looked at me, I knew she'd be overthinking about what Jackson said. I held her tiny face in my hands.

Taehyung: No matter what anyone tells you about me, don't believe it. Okay?

Jennie : *sign language* But why did he say that?

Taehyung : he's just jealous of me and my success, so don't pay attention to him.

Jennie : *sign language* I trust you.

*Taehyung gently kissed her forehead*

Taehyung: now I have to go the office, jungkook says it's urgent

*Jennie frowned and pushed taehyung away*

Jennie : *sign language* but you promised you would spend time with me today!

*Taehyung tried to hug her but she resisted*

Taehyung: I know baby but it's important. How about you come with me?

*Jennie's face lit up and she smiled a little. This time when taehyung pulled her closer, she let him*

Taehyung: so go get ready, I'll also take you out for shopping after the meeting

[Their outfits] :

*Both of them reached the company building and entered Taehyung's cabin

*Both of them reached the company building and entered Taehyung's cabin. He was surprised to see somi, she was having a talk with Jungkook who was clearly annoyed by her but tried to keep his cool*

Taehyung: somi? What are you doing here?

Somi : hi oppa! Nothing special, I just missed you. *She said in a baby voice and clinging to taehyung arm*

*Taehyung unconsciously pulled away*

Somi : I haven't forgotten that you were going to treat me!

Taehyung: oh yeah I'll surely treat you today don't worry.

*Somi’s eyes turned towards Jennie*

Somi : And you are? *Somi asked looking uninterested as jealousy was clearly visible in somi's eyes*

*Jennie just awkwardly looked at Taehyung, waiting for him to answer. Taehyung put his arm around her shoulder*

Taehyung: she's my girlfriend Jennie, *he then looked at Jennie* and Jennie, this is Somi, my family friend.

*Jennie smiled softly at Somi and extended her hand, offering a handshake. Both of them shook hands*

Somi : nice to meet you *Jennie stayed silent. Causing her to look at Taehyung in confusion*

Somi : Why doesn't she speak?

Taehyung: somi, she's actually mute. She can't speak

*Somi's face looked like she was controlling her laughter*

Somi : oh haha *awkward laugh* my bad.

Taehyung: now I have a meeting to attend, *looks at Jennie* baby you can wait for me here.

*Jennie nodded and sat on the couch that was in his office*

Taehyung: Why are you sitting there? This is your seat *he said while pointing towards his seat, the seat of the CEO*

Jennie : *sign language* no taehyung, it's the boss’s seat, your seat.

Taehyung: yup! And you are my boss. *Taehyung picked Jennie up and made her sit on his chair. Both of them were blushing like crazy*

Jungkook: yah! Are you guys forgetting that we are here too!

Taehyung: Oh yeah my bad. The meeting’s about to start, let's go.

*Both of them left*

*Jennie and Somi were now alone in the cabin. Awkward silence filled the air as Somi made no efforts to interact with Jennie. Jennie just sat playing games on her phone while somi texted her friends*