party

The Next Morning.

Srish woke from her beauty sleep and was doing her morning routine. Well she was little confused about what to wear for today's party but first she needs to talk to her dada (Rohit) about her liking Ishan and them being in relationship. She was busy in her own thoughts that she didn't even noticed that her phone was ringing continuously. She immediately picked up the call

"good morning dada" she said happily and nervously too.

" good morning bachha What took you so long were you still sleeping or zoning out hmm" he said teasing her.

"dadaaa you know me na" she replied whining.

"come in my room we'll have breakfast together" he said smiling through the phone.

"Ok I'll be there in 10 mins" with that she hung up and started to get ready.

pov.

Ishan was sleeping peacefully but his beauty sleep was disturbed by one and only Shubman Gill , his best friend.

"ishuuuuu uthhh jaaaa" shubman screamed.

"sone de na bhai" ishan mumbled in his sleep.

"Srish yaar ishu uth hi nhi rha h" shubman said with a mischievous smile.

"srish haan tum kab aayi" ishu said quickly waking up and started to search here and there.

Shubman was trying to control his laugh.

"Saale teri to" ishu said trying to catch him.

"bhabhi ka naam sunte hi uth gya" shubman spoke while running.

"abbeyy yaar" ishan said with his blushing face.

"waise itni subah subah kya karne aaya h" ishan asked raising his eyebrows.

"Chocolates khaane" shubman said smiling widely showing his teeth.

Ishan looked at him with done face.

" I know that chocolates are gifted by bhabhi hain na " shubman said in a teasing tone.

"Le saale kha" taking out one chocolate and throwing at him.

"bhabhi ki choice h to badhiya" he said while looking at Ishan.

"Of course" ishu said with a proud smile.

pov.

Srishti went into Rohit's room and saw Sammy and ro playing together and Rits was serving food for four of them.

"sammyyy" she went to Samaria while shouting and hugged her.

" buaa " sammy spoke while being in the hug.

" hame bhi koi puchh lo " ro said pouting.

" Aww dada/dadda you're so cute " srish and sammy said in unison while pinching his cheeks.

" ok ok let's eat breakfast now " rits said while coming towards them.

Srishti's pov.

Uh how should I tell dada about us. Just say it just say it srish.

"Umm dada" I said while taking one bite of the pancake.