2

Him
She walks in, like she owns the school. Which she kinda does. With her blonde bimbo friend beside her. Her black hair swaying from side to side loosely, her turquoise orbs catching mine. I smirk at her, little miss popular. She looks away, amusement plastered on her face. I raise my eyebrow at the two fake's. The blonde with the fake tan was barely wearing clothes. Shorts and a short top that barely covered her stomach. While the dark haired girl, was wearing light skinny jeans and a sweater. Quite a difference between them. Whatever, they're both fake. Miss perfects. I really shouldn't even care. But something mysterious rings about the dark haired one.

"Dude stop staring at her, your creeping her out." Michael smirks at me.
"I'm not staring I'm observing." I roll my eyes.
"Whatever dude."
"Who the hell is this chick anyway?"
"Her name's Abigail, she's one of the populars." He rolls his eyes.
"If she's supposed to be 'popular' why the hell haven't I seen her before?"
"You ditched totally the whole year last year, that's when she started. Anyway why did you even come to school today?"
"Yeah my mom found out about the skipping school. So she ditched work today, to keep an eye on me. Ugh fuck, man."
"Aw poor puppy." Michael laughs.
"Yeah whatever, kitten." I laugh harder making Michael roll his eyes.

The bell rings, silencing both of us. I have to get going to class. Social studies. Fuck, I could care less.